Soundcard Question

Krazy8

hey guys, I was wondering if the M-Audio Delta 1010 LT will work with my copy of Adobe Audition 1.5 (cool edit). Will it still be able to route everything and have the hardware-based effects processing? Basically, will it do everything it's supposed to do, lol.

I’m not sure what M-Audio that is but I had a bad experience with M-Audio. Their stuff is affordable but you are only as good as your weakest link.
But if you get the M-Audio make sure you get firewire and make sure you have over 500 in RAM. I think M- Audio says you only need 98 in RAM but that is wrong. Even their customer support says so. I called them with my M-Audio USBPreMoible or whatever its called and they said I had to reconfigure my OS and have over 500 in RAM for it work right. I didn’t do that and it corrupted my system.
But for that price I would say the presonus is better…assuming you are doing rock music. I use this along with CEP 2.0

http://www.presonus.com/firebox.html

A lot of people like M-Audio. I just found the misinformation and their customer support unprofessional

Well I have to say that the M-Audio line of sound cards are very rock solid! Ballgame you went with the USB option and most folks around here dont like it. Firewire and PCI is the only way to go!

Krazy8 the 1010LT will work just fine for you and your routing options.

Carter is right, firewire is the way to go. I just wanted happy with M-Audio as a company. The product failed and so did customer support

thanks for the help guys. i think i'll go with either the delta 1010lt, or the audiophile 192 with a behringer mic preamp. thanks again for giving me your input! (repped you both)

Back