Sorry to ask so many questions!!!

swanny

1. My 30 hour free trial with cooledit2000 is up- if I erase the programme and get the free trial again will i lose the shit that ive done already?
2. I'm using samples from roni size,loops from the first wu-tang album and eminem lyrics- can i call this shit my own-will i get done if i put it on the web?
3. Has anyone got any tips on creating my own beats- I cant keep looping other artists

Nice

Originally posted by swanny
1. My 30 hour free trial with cooledit2000 is up- if I erase the programme and get the free trial again will i lose the shit that ive done already?

No. you can keep your audio files. Just dont erase them. Move them to a different directory than your CE directory, just to be safe.

2. I'm using samples from roni size,loops from the first wu-tang album and eminem lyrics- can i call this shit my own-will i get done if i put it on the web?

If they find out about it, you could.

3. Has anyone got any tips on creating my own beats- I cant keep looping other artists

Fruity loops. Rebirth. pots and pans and mics.

xoox

Nothing like being able to actually WRITE music and put togeather your own clips from SCRATCH.

If the music industry was a large intestine and I was a gastroenterologist, I would recommend a week of laxative love.

Back