Sorry, I've been away....... 8-(

SPINSTERWUN

Please, excuse my absence from this BBS.

I am going to through a DIVORCE with my ex-wife (left with the

clothes on my back).

So, at the moment, I have NO: production equipment, monitors, records, turntables, mixer, mixing board, or internet access. :-(

---------------------------BLAH, BLAH, BLAH------------------------------

And to add insult to injury, I had a seizure. The seizure fractured both of my elbows AND fractured both of my shoulders. The seizure also dislocated both of my shoulders. :-(

I've been in the hospital and rehabilitation (As well as not having

any internet access).

I will be back on this board shortly. 8-)

Peace...

spin

(Someone can keep bumping this towards the top of this forum for a while, please). 8-)

Take your time and get yourself together,

rather have you not here doing good than here doing bad...

Take care and get well soon

Aw shit! =-( I wonder where you been at bro. Its been a minute. Get at me through my cell. Im sorry to hear that all of this came down on you like this. We're still only one hit away from Europe my nig. Ive been working on some lucretive things so be sure to k.i.t. Stay up, Ill be sure to keep you in prayer. Cheers.

are you serious Spin.

damm... when they make your movie they'll have plenty of material to work with.

oh, and what ever happened to that femail artist (mshea) from chicago. is she still in the game?

When it rain it pours.................
But if it wasn't for the rain, we wouldn't appreciate the sunshine. And the sun WILL shine again. KEEP YOUR HEAD UP SPIN ! ! !

Sorry to hear things are so bad for you fam. Take care of your health mos def. The other things will fall in soon enuff.

I will never understand how either party of a divorce( or any other split up) could feel gratified by taking things that they have no use for just for the spite of it.

Raydio said:
Aw shit! =-( I wonder where you been at bro. Its been a minute. Get at me through my cell. Im sorry to hear that all of this came down on you like this. We're still only one hit away from Europe my nig. Ive been working on some lucr[a]tive things so be sure to k.i.t. Stay up, Ill be sure to keep you in prayer. Cheers.

I would've called you, but-of-course, she smashed my celly.

I'll PM you with my numbers. ;>)

spin

crosstudio said:
are you serious Spin..........oh, and what ever happened to that femail artist (mshea) from chicago. is she still in the game?

Yeah, she's bouncing back and forth to Los Angeles to work on her music.

Shoot her an email, I'm sure that she would like to hear from you. I'll let her know that you inquired about her. ;-)

Peace and thanks...

spin

I'll be back on this board within the next week or two.

I just need a little more time to get back on my feet.

Peace...

spin

damn, i hardly ever come to this forum but i saw the thread title on the main screen.....

sorry to hear about all this bro.......ill keep good thoughts that you make it thru ok........ :)

Gidge said:
damn, i hardly ever come to this forum but i saw the thread title on the main screen.....

sorry to hear about all this bro.......ill keep good thoughts that you make it thru ok........ :)

Thanks, Gidge. ;)

Peace...

spin

Sorry to hear all this, Spin. I hope it'll all be over soon.

I sent you an email a month or so ago and was wondering what was going on, cause I never heard back from you.....

Man, take care and I hope you feel better.....

Peace!

Okay....... I have internet access again. :D

But.......................It's just 56K. :rolleyes:

I'll have my DSL back in a couple of weeks.

Once, my arms get well enough for me to dj, I'll start saving up for some more production equipment (my ex-wife is with-holding my access to procure it :mad: [y'all know that I'm going through a divorce also]). :D

Of course, you all could take up a donation basket (all I need is $22,000, for some more equipment :) ).

I'll talk with you all soon.

Peace...

spin

Yo' Spin-1 mannnn, I'm so sorry to hear about the neg's you are dealing with rite now!!

Spin, call me if you need a bruh' to LISTEN!!! CALL ME IF YOU WANNA' VENT!!!! Gimme' a holla' if you need some advice,opinions, or just talk shop!! Call me if ya' wanna' hear some of my wack-@ss joints!! Call me if ya' wann' simply unload, just CALL A BRUTHA'!!!
917-815-4434. If some-1 else answers my line,just ask for Mr.Q or just Q as I've had that nick for the past 25 yrs.

All ya' gotta' do is call Spin and spit whatever's on your dome!

Peace son!

.........BTW, I got your digitoids somewhere in this hizzle so if I don't hear from you within a reasonable amt of time I'm gonna' give you a shout-out!!!

Peace.

Oh and 1 more definite fact; TIME...YES TIME, HEALS ALL WOUNDS!

Be'leeeee me, EYE'Z KNOW!!!! :cool:

Thanks, Q. That is right on time. I'll holla' at cha' later on today when I wake up.

BTW. check your PM.

Peace...

spin

Back