Sony PSP?

artlover

I'm thinking about getting one of these cause I can listen to music and play games and watch videos on it www.psptransfer.com Has anybody used one. Let me know what you think so I don't waste my money please.

well, if you wanna domusic games AND movies on it, go for it. ha.

however, i think they are not worth it. you gotta buy special movie discs, the screen is also tiny so i dont think i'd ever feel like watching a movie on it.

i'd say the main use of it should be video games...otherwise get yourself one of the new ipods that can play movies and tv shows.

actually, the screen is pretty darn big.. go for it, there's nothing else that can do all three.. it's not too much money. as far as the video's, you can get a memory stick and compress a movie to fit on it. and there's nothing wrong with ipods, as long as your a mac user such as i. i dont know about pc though.

I have it, it's a great system.

Not to many great games for it out yet, but GTA ought to be out pretty soon for it. /yay/

The psp kicks ass I have one and actually mainly watch movies on it. Yes you have to buy a UMD but for plane rides and long car trips its the shiznit. The screen isn't too small at all, in fact a few guys that came to the studio said that and I said "let me fire up a movie for ya", they sat there and watched the entire movie and kept saying, "this is amazing". I find it to be a great tool to keep lead singers out of the mixing process.

Back