Sony Acid 7 Amplitude scope problems while One-Shot recording

Murny

Hi All!

I have tested Acid in following operation on two computers with 3 other audio devices and there is a huge problem.

I open project and insert tempo change marker. Then i start to recording and claping hands to the metronome. When during recording tempo changes i clap hands to the new tempo (still recording).

Now i look and listen to the event that i've recorded. There is a difference in what i can see and what i can hear (hand-clap is heard in right moments, but aplitude scope shows them in other places)

Now try to zoom up and down your project - the aplitude scope of the recorded event is "moving" by the grid.

Now try to grab the end of the event and make them shorter then longer - it is also moving.

Please, if you can - make the same test on your PSs.

You must be recording audio in one-shoot mode to see these bad-efects of working with sony Acid (im using this mode while recording a multitrack project of my band - metronome is for helping drummer to keep good time).

Other thing - in BEATMAPED event mode when you grab the edge of the event and move it left-right you can see the evenlope scope mooving.

Can somebody help me what to do with this bug?

Back