SONOMA WIRE WORKS DrumCore 3 - your opinions

jajsound#5

Newbie FNG here, on a budget and looking for Drummer who shows up on time, does not smoke crack, does not drink the last beer, etc etc etc etc....Any one use or have tried DrumCore ? I tried to download the free trial, did not have much luck ( still new to the whole downloading thing, so probably operator error, still figuring out Zip files and related programs along those lines) About 4 months ago I played around with RiffWorks and they had some of the DrumCore features you could use, So just asking for some feedback.......Thanx, ACK ! ACK ! we come in peace,,,,,,,

I have congas and a crack but smoke doesn't come out of it. Here is some feed back. riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Who loves ya!!! :guitar:

Newbie FNG here, on a budget and looking for Drummer who shows up on time, does not smoke crack, does not drink the last beer, etc etc etc etc....Any one use or have tried DrumCore ? I tried to download the free trial, did not have much luck ( still new to the whole downloading thing, so probably operator error, still figuring out Zip files and related programs along those lines) About 4 months ago I played around with RiffWorks and they had some of the DrumCore features you could use, So just asking for some feedback.......Thanx, ACK ! ACK ! we come in peace,,,,,,,

There is not much for free stuff that will do you any justice. I assume you have heard real drummers before. lol

You will not have much satisfaction with a cheap/free drum program. I could go into detail, but I think you already got my text and nothing beats the great crack of a conga...

Back