Songs on PC/Hacking/Stealing

Not sure, but if you have broadband/always-on internet connectivity, you owe it to yourself to get ZoneAlarm, a free firewall program for your PC. Don't have the website handy, but it should show up in a Google search. It basically intercepts all attempts to access your computer via the internet. It also intercepts all outgoing network packets from your computer and only allows those that you chose to pass (such as Internet Explorer and Outlook). This would prevent a virus on your PC from sending personal info over the internet back to the virus writer. Good luck!

Yes thats very VERY VERY possible. My friend James hacks poeples computers for software all the time So if he can get software what would stop him from getting anything else

Many of the songs you've heard on the radio in the last few years were actually stolen from me and rerecorded by other artists. I have since disconnected my comp from the internet and I wear tinfoil earplugs so they cant use any triphazors to suck the tunes out of the residual tissue in my inner ear.

Back