Sonar X3 PRODUCER Upgrade for $79.60!!

Apologies if we aren't supposed to post super deals on music gear in this forum, but for folks who were considering upgrading they need to know about this. I don't know why it's suddenly so cheap, but Sweetwater is selling the Sonar X3 "any previous version of producer" Producer upgrade for $79.60! http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/SonarX3PupSP

It's only the download version, but at that price I'm not complaining. I almost bought this same package last week for $199.00 direct from Cakewalk. They must be getting ready to put out their next version of the software, but I don't care. This deal is supposed to be good through December so get while the getting is good.

Newb.

Last edited:
Yes, X4 is on the horizon. I took advantage of a black friday deal on cakewalk.com for the Producer upgrade (in my case X2 to X3) for $59. Not sure if it's still cheaper directly from cakewalk...

Yes, X4 is on the horizon. I took advantage of a black friday deal on cakewalk.com for the Producer upgrade (in my case X2 to X3) for $59. Not sure if it's still cheaper directly from cakewalk...

Good deal. I still trying to figure out what the deal is, as this seems to good to be true. Going from producer 6 to X3 for $80.00 is pretty freaking cool.

Have you logged into the cakewalk.com site and checked on their current upgrade pricing? [I can't do that for you since I have already upgraded/registered]

I recall X2 to X3 was cheap, but from older versions the price went up.

I looked at the Sweetwater listing and don't see any tricks. It says clearly "any versions" so I think you're good.

Back