sonar punch-in problem

catfish11

when using punch-in in sonar it works just fine, but i can't for the life of me figure out how to disable (get rid of them damn punch-in markers when i'm done, and i haven't come across it in th help section either
thanks!
to malgovert do yourself a favor and upgrade to sonar...
if your doing alot of audio this program rocks, i have bootlegs of nuendo, cubase and samplitude and to me sonar's ease of use and ability to things fast can't be beat
plus if you run it on windows 2000 you can monitor all your effects in real time, that means lets say you want to use revalver
or cakewalks amp simm, which is very good, your guitar is playing with the sound as you record, same with reverb, compression, chorous, whatever to me that is the single best feature in any of these programs, you hear what the effects will sound like as you record, though you are still able to manipulate them afterwards.
maybe cakewalk will offer me a job?

One of the F# buttons will bring up the Markers list. That should include the punch in and out markers. You hsould be able to delete them from there. I'm not in my studio so I can't try it out. I think it's F5...

I agree that Sonar rocks for audio recording and editing.

Nemal

If your "Record" toolbar is showing, you can also get rid of them by simply clicking the down arrow next to Autopunch and changing the record mode to Overwrite or Sound on Sound.

BTW, using bootleg software will not win you a lot of friends on this BBS. I not interested in getting into an ethics debate, but you might be better advised to keep your questionable activities to yourself.

Back