Sonar CPU question

sounds good..well ive got it all going well just now...the toneports taken up any issue with a soundcard...looks like i can do most of what i want with the pc ive got (except for a malfunctioning graphics card)...going to go with sonar (hopefully pro edition) & NI Battery 3 (going for $99)...with pod farm and sonars soft synths I should be able to get started...got an m audio 49 for $50 and bought a cheap washburn, a bass and a sienheiser e 835..

now just to read those manuals and have some fun :D

Good stuff - sound like you are getting fully kitted up. I'm gonna opt for Sonar Producer too though have now decided it will be on a new laptop and interface (us-1641 is OK but I've decided I need a Cue mixer and it doesn't have one)

my pro edition trials gonna be up soon...it would be difficult not to go for it..Ive got an amp and mixer (just a small beringer) on their way to practise some of the non pc stuff but to tell the truth i really need to read and just practise...ordered a mixing and mastering book from amazon as well as one on home recording and try to plug the guitar in for a couple of hours every day...

should have a three chord on hit wonder in about 6 months lol

Back