Sonar 3 Studio & Producer - User's Guide

EmmSee said:
Unused, I've upgraded and have no use for this. I sold my Sonar 2 user's Guide on eBay, so I know they sell!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=3776829180

You've upgraded to another program, or upgraded to higher version of Sonar? It makes a difference, because if you used this copy as the basis of an upgrade to a higher version, the new buyer won't be able to register it.

John LeBlanc
Houston, TX

John W. LeBlanc said:
You've upgraded to another program, or upgraded to higher version of Sonar? It makes a difference, because if you used this copy as the basis of an upgrade to a higher version, the new buyer won't be able to register it.

John LeBlanc
Houston, TX

Uh, he's not selling the software, he's selling the USER'S GUIDE, which, the last time I checked, is not required to upgrade :)

fraserhutch said:
Uh, he's not selling the software, he's selling the USER'S GUIDE, which, the last time I checked, is not required to upgrade :)

Oh. Well, then. Carry on.

(I'm old. Leave me alone. :) )

John LeBlanc
Houston, TX

It did when the Zero feedback people were going back and forth, but when a 790 feedback with 100% positive bid and won it and paid me 15 minutes later. It wasn't suspicious anymore! So glad one of those zero feedbacks didn't win.

Back