Sonar 3 P.E. Reverb

monstermaker said:
Wonder why they didn't include their own compressor and limiter?
Are you thinking about the "standard" compressor and limiter? They're there. I know because I just loaded a Sonar 2 project using the compressor and limiter on a Sonar 3 system.

I'm sure you need to select them yourself as a "special installation", like in Sonar 2. :)

Thanks! ;)

A compulsive poster, that's who I really am! :D :D
I have the NTPC*-syndrome... :p

*Need To Post Constantly

Ah yes, the Ultrafunk compressor. The thing's a freakin' chameleon! Well worth the price of the upgrade, IMO.

-0z-

Teacher said:
but doesn't sonar 3 come with the ultrafunk 3 suite?
Yes it does, but that won't help when I load up projects using the cakewalk effects. :)

moskus said:
Yes it does, but that won't help when I load up projects using the cakewalk effects. :)

well it would for me....after i loaded the project and see the compressor and what ever else missing...i would use the ultrafunk suite and most definitly get better results..:D

Teacher said:
well it would for me....after i loaded the project and see the compressor and what ever else missing...i would use the ultrafunk suite and most definitly get better results..:D

Actually good advice. The Ultrafunk Comp would yield far better results...even if you had to spend a little time getting settings similar to the settings on your previous cakewalk comps.

Hey Teacher...

...Time to change your avatar !!! :D :D :D

ps. would you mind stop talking Ultrafunk stuff until I get my package here ? I'm deadly jealous here... hhhmmppppfff :mad:

Jaymz,

I was about to post the same thing to Teacher!!!!

Need the new box now...

Jaymz, because I've ordered through the Aussie Distributor I've got to wait another two weeks, unlike Qwerty who already has it... argh (I know it's Argo :D )

Porter

Porter said:
.....I've ordered through the Aussie Distributor I've got to wait another two weeks, unlike Qwerty who already has it... argh
Porter

MMMUUUUWWWAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAHAHHHHAAAAAHHH!!!!!

Screenshot for you, Porter....

:) Q.

(Yes, it's true - I drove over to the DHL office to pick the package up yesterday because I couldn't wait for it to be delivered today....)

Attachments

• poor porter.jpg
    poor porter.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 77
Porter said:
Jaymz, because I've ordered through the Aussie Distributor I've got to wait another two weeks, unlike Qwerty who already has it... argh (I know it's Argo :D )

I let my uncle in San Fransisco order it thru Sweetwater, and hoped my aunty could bring it with her to me days before (She already just arived here), but looks like she didn't get it. She brought only the Delta 1010LT, along with couple package of plugins I ordered. If my uncle recieves, but doesn't ship it to me (instead he will bring it himself when he visits us here), that will be around Christmas... :eek:

I need better uncle... :(

:D
Jaymz

Teacher said:
Yeah, good point. I guess I'm only laaaazy.... :D

Back