Something I recorded yesterday

Oh yeah--my thoughts on the recording? I think the vocal is well performed and well tracked. I think the guitar is MIA though.

Nice vocal tone you got there. Think you need some more of the acoustic guitar though, but don't bring up the reverb any more and it should sit really nicely almost level with the vocal.

Missing In Action?

Its a bit low right?

PS I have no reverb on this. Its almost one mic!. Little bit from a B1 on the guitar but mostly the ADK A51 on the vocals. Which is my favourite mic.. :-)

Ah ok, that would explain why. If you pull in a little bit more of the B1, I think you'll get a much more direct sound which will compliment the vocals which do indeed sound really nice. It'll also address the MIA comment from whitestrat, which yes means missing in action i.e. there's not enough of it to hear it properly which I agree with

Cool mate much appreciated! i may post another noe of her songs up here which apparantly does not have the guitar too low..

great voice guitar waaaay to low, but I guess you got that by now :)

I really like her tone....

great voice guitar waaaay to low, but I guess you got that by now :)

I really like her tone....

Duuuuuuude! Nice to hear from you man! Thanks dude! She has an amazing voice innit? Shame me and her had a bit of a fling and now I dont like listening to her lol

You've heard all suggestions. She does have a great voice. I'll add that the guitar playing is a little loose.

Back