something for your mind, your body and your soul

lol, i didn't know you did this kind of stuff...very cool. only thing I can come up w/ is the tone of the vocal during the "verse" where it's chopped up. The EQ work on it isn't sitting right with me. I'd make it a little more "clear", though I'm sure you wanted something muffled or else you wouldn't have done that with it. you don't want to put that "thinking" line on the beat? i think i'd like it better there. no?

listened twice, liked it that much. nice work

haha yea was just making som fun thing in my room haha oh and i felt that lil uncomfortable with the sound on that chopped and you correctly point it it wasn't have done that with it yet cuz i don't want to put that "thingking" line on that exactly like you said haha
but feel happy to see that you checked out twice and u enjoyed :) so this tracks enough! haha
thanks man :)

haha yea was just making som fun thing in my room haha oh and i felt that lil uncomfortable with the sound on that chopped and you correctly point it it wasn't have done that with it yet cuz i don't want to put that "thingking" line on that exactly like you said haha
but feel happy to see that you checked out twice and u enjoyed :) so this tracks enough! haha
thanks man :)

i think it would have sat nicely if it were on beat, IMO. good stuff though, very creative.

The bass is fairly muddy. The rest of the tones sound nice. Vocal sounded well recorded, and the reverb was good for the type of tune.

Lot's of copy/paste/copy/paste.

thank you man! i might do re try to mix with the beat later thank you for ur opinion tho! appreciate it! :)

Back