Something Different

I think you should pick one specific song you'd like people to check out if you want some serious feedback.

I listened to "Flippin That Bill". It kind of reminded me somewhat of a beck meets blues traveller.

Blues travler meets beck......very cool. As far as setting up the tracks for downloading, that should be happening very soon......Thanks for the listen.

"Losing Doesn't Matter" is an excellent tune.Sounds a lot like Steve Lukather and TOTO to me.Im diggin this one all the way through.....cool sax solo.....Smooth vocals.

This is definetly polished material.What did you track this tune on?

Again,excellent tune.

What is the Bass chain on "Losing Doesn't Matter"?Starting with the make and model of the bass if you dont mind.LOL.

Wow kramer, you made my day.........The bass chain believe it or not is an old Ibanez Soundgear 800 Japanese made bass with bartolini's (aftermarket), a peavey 8 channel rq300 mixer (neutric pre's) into an Echo Mia card, acid 3.0 and some waves rennasaince plugins - just a touch of rcomp to even it out -- Oh yeah, the bass player is by far the best bass player I have ever played with....... Its my buddy Greg. We work at a music store together......what a life. Thanks for the kind words man!!!!!

Thanks for posting that gargamel!I always like to think that I can capture a sound that someone else is getting until I find out that it was played by the BEST bass player around.LOL.....the technical end of things can't re-create killer playing.That bass player is solid as a rock.

Thanks again!

Back