somebody should do this

JHOOKS

hey guys i recently ran into this site todaysbeats.com. and they have video tutorials on how to use certain software to make beats, which sounds cheesy but the guys is pretty good at explaining awhole lot of tricks and things, but i was thinking someone should have that for mixing, if not already done. hey i dont know im just a visual learning! :cool:

JHOOKS said:
hey guys i recently ran into this site todaysbeats.com. and they have video tutorials on how to use certain software to make beats, which sounds cheesy but the guys is pretty good at explaining awhole lot of tricks and things, but i was thinking someone should have that for mixing, if not already done. hey i dont know im just a visual learning! :cool:

Yeah, I've been there and I liked it, not enough to pay but it was cool. I do have a screen recorder maybe over Xmas break I'll try some short snippits.

ds21 said:
Yeah, I've been there and I liked it, not enough to pay but it was cool. I do have a screen recorder maybe over Xmas break I'll try some short snippits.
yea i agree not enough to pay for, but maybe if i was newbie at beats, but yea it was cool. screen recorder? i take it thats a certain type of software you have to get to do that, what programs do that? short snippits will be hot too hit me up if you do that. thanks for the reply

SouthSIDE Glen said:
Check out what Bruce Miller is doing in this regard on his website. Click on the "Free classes" link.

G.

just checked out that site, seems like it has potential, will give it a better lookover when i get make to my crib! working now! but thats link was what i was looking for! good looks!

JHOOKS said:
yea i agree not enough to pay for, but maybe if i was newbie at beats, but yea it was cool. screen recorder? i take it thats a certain type of software you have to get to do that, what programs do that? short snippits will be hot too hit me up if you do that. thanks for the reply
just do a google for "screen recorder" and you'll find a few

Back