Somebody give me $2000 US

Yeah it aint personal. I like Ido and would love to help him. But if I'm throwing 2 grand away, I'm throwing it at myself. :D

Notice I said "give" not "lend" lol. I should start a crowd funder. I'll give everyone an MP3 of me strumming it!

Those guitars used to really play and sound great. I think it has P90's but the next version had P100's.

Check out this pic of me playing mine from 1980.

Leon 02.jpg

Notice I said "give" not "lend" lol. I should start a crowd funder. I'll give everyone an MP3 of me strumming it!

I've often thought about that idea myself. Start a crowd funding campaign for something totally selfish and unnecessary. I'd love to try it, but I don't know enough people to make it worthwhile, and there certainly are not enough people that like me enough to give me anything.

I feel like this is going to be suggested reading on Facebook in the morning.

"Abrasive Texan raises 4.3 million by mistake."

Yeah, but Ido's is way cooler.

It's not very often that you'll hear me say that a guitar is actually worth 2 grand, but this one would be, if only for the fact that this is the kind of guitar you keep 'till you die.

Greg's pick is mega cool - I love goldtops. And yeah I would still have it if it hadn't been stolen.

I'm not a Texan. I just live here.

Probably an accurate enough parody. There's no way modern media would get it right. :p
Where are you from, if you don't mind me asking?

---------- Update ----------

Also, I love how that's the bit you took issue with. :laughings:

Sorry, man. Blame it on my youth. I grew up associating goldtops, like Telecasters, with country music.

And being the diehard Allman Brothers fan that I am, you'd think I'd love them. Nope.

Back