some solo acoustic music...

hrwmusic

Your mo-o-ovin' so fast..
Hey everyone, ive finaly got a decent setup and im back. I just layed this song down tonight so bare with me...and i recorded guitar and vocals seperatly so i can go back and fix what you think is off. This isn't ment to be a final product, but it does largely represent what i am able to do right now. I havent touched this recording, no plug-ins or anything else; so any suggestions on the mixing and mastering process would deffidentally do alot for me. Any comments would help alot. Tell me what you like/hate, what i can do, tips, anything. Ive been playing for around 3 years so im not a pro but not necessarly new.

Thanks again everyone!
here the link-->

http://www.purevolume.com/harrisonweber

hrwmusic said:
Hey everyone, ive finaly got a decent setup and im back. I just layed this song down tonight so bare with me...and i recorded guitar and vocals seperatly so i can go back and fix what you think is off. This isn't ment to be a final product, but it does largely represent what i am able to do right now. I havent touched this recording, no plug-ins or anything else; so any suggestions on the mixing and mastering process would deffidentally do alot for me. Any comments would help alot. Tell me what you like/hate, what i can do, tips, anything. Ive been playing for around 3 years so im not a pro but not necessarly new.

Thanks again everyone!
here the link-->

http://www.purevolume.com/harrisonweber

I just listened to the first minute or so...

Pitchy, way, way pitchy.

Also you gotta bring up the vocals (once the pitch problem gets taken care of).

It has great potential!

Hi Harrison,

I think the most important thing is for you to keep practicing the guitar and singing, and writing. The more you do it, the more seasoned you will get.

And of course keep recording.

I am on crappy headphones right now, because of the time factor, but I will try to listen tomarrow on my monitors.

True :)

Nutdotnet said:
I just listened to the first minute or so...

Pitchy, way, way pitchy.

Also you gotta bring up the vocals (once the pitch problem gets taken care of).

It has great potential!

yeah, yesterday was an off day for me. But i still need to work on the pitch for (especially) the chorus...alot of it is im not used to singing and playing seperately, usually when i play and sing the chorous (just the ohhs) i can handel it.

thanks again for your help everyone.
Any more tips, ideas?

Back