Some new songs I've put together.

bennie08

Go here:
purevolume.com/Benjamins3PieceSuit

Just want to know what you think about the mixing. I've been researching over the past couple of months and would like someone who has mixing/producing experience to provide constructive criticism. Please let me know what could be better.

Thanks!,
Benjamin

Vocal tuner sound, you understand how hard it is to be "nice" about this genre?
All your songs sound a bit “try hard”, my favourite song is “Magazine” (for being less fake sounding) and I also like the nice instrumental at the end of “Political Dislike”.

Mixer wise all the songs are harsh and crave a better low end.

Last edited:
Thanks for checking them out. I'm still learning about the autotune and I do agree with the unatural sound. How should I go about making it less harsh, Im hating that part of my recordings and can't seem to tame it! What would you suggest? Rolling off the high frequencies? Again I appreciate any advice.

Alas - Another thread by someone who was here last over 2 years ago...and never comments on anyone's music.
Sorry bennie, lots of people get "busy" but some still find the time to get involved once in a while.

Bennie,
Pick A song. Post it then spend some time and energy on other people's stuff THEN I MIGHT consider listening.

I only listened to Magazine, and the most distracting thing for me isn't the autotune, it's the hi-hat. It's sounds out of time with the guitar and just doesn't work for me.

Back