Some new BLACKFALL tunes!

the dude

We just released a new 4 song CD, titled "Pieces". It consists of 4 tracks from separate recording sessions from the past couple of months.

What I am really looking for here are comments on structure, melodies, overall feel, etc. Is the song exciting for you to listen to?? or do you lose interest? if so, why? We DID work with a producer on the first track, TRACES, so I am excited to see if his suggestions were worth the effort or if he is full of shit!!!!!

Any and ALL comments are welcome. I know these are more songwriting based questions but I think this is the right forum to post in.

www.cdbaby.com/blackfall2

NOTE: please, PLEASE! listen HI-FI if you have the capability, LO-FI sucks!!! Sorry, only have 2 min samples for now.

As always, THANKS!!!
the Dude ~ www.BLACKFALL.com

Hey, you guys are good. I like the last 2 tracks more than the first one (from a personal taste standpoint) ALL of the songs were creative and well performed. I like the drum sound on the 2nd track. Simple but sounded good. Good stuff

this song was pretty busy with alot goin on---- that was cool.
LIke the singers voice----- will listen to the rest and give my opinion---- Sorry , I cant offer tec opinion cause I am not a tec girl----

hey thanks for the compliments, both of you!!!!

RAY~ the percussion on the 2nd track is simply a cajon. It is a wooden box with a hole in the back. The front has a panel that is not completely attached to the face of the box. the corners are not attached so it produces that slap or crack sound you hear.

Back