Some lyric's for "tubedude"!!!!

David

Tried to pm you dude, but your box is full. Tom said he was okay with this..I know he was going to try and come up with something too. Ok, so I sang over your MP3:D and I know that's a no-no but I had to have some fun:) . Lost some fidelity in all the bouncing to my adats back to the pc, but just trying to get an idea across although you may hate it...but that's still kool.;) . Folks, this is Paul's original song he posted, "Song7"
http://www.nowhereradio.com/artists/?aid=2914/singles

This is my "butchered version" of it:) http://www.nowhereradio.com/david/singles second to last tune on the page. I call it "S A C R I F I C E".

I thought a lot about it
i've come to understand
I aint no loser baby
but you won't let me win
sometimes it makes me sad
to think of what we had
you don't know what it's like
you never sacrifice

Your time is coming baby
and i can hardly wait
I hope i'm there to see you
when you fall on your face
open wide like you do best
you got it coming like the rest
go ahead with all your lies
you never know my'my sacrifice~

chorus-> I had to love you in the morning
I had to love you in the evening too
I had to love you in the mid'night hour
you made me love you..that's my'my sacrifice

I won't conform to hate you
even though it hurt's me to
I'm glad i finally got to, see the cold side of you
open up wide serves you well
open up those gates of hell
hope it cut's you like a knife
cause you'll never know my'my sacrifice~
2nd
chorus-> I alway's loved you in the morning
I alway's loved you in the evening BITCH!
I alway's loved you in the mid'night hour
you made me love you..that's my'my sacrifice

repete 2nd chorus...and dat's it:D Thanks Paul, I know it sux but I had me some saturday evening FUN with it.

[Disclaimer] has the word "bitch" in it so watch for the kids! Although I really can't make it out when I listen...maybe that's a good thing..the wife thinks so:)

Last edited:
totally cool! nice high scream.. would have liked more of that.. I'll skip the mix issues.. very cool to hear you singing something like this!

very cool to hear you singing something like this!
:D uh yeah:D . Ha man I know i'm way outta my league trying to pull off something like this:D . But hell...I just needed to have some fun this week. Been sick all week and I needed to party:D . Feel a little werid posting this without Paul even knowing though, may have to pull a B.SABB/chrisharris on this thread:D ..we'll see I guess. Thanks bro, and thanks for skipping the mix issues:D

freshears said:
:D uh yeah:D . Ha man I know i'm way outta my league trying to pull off something like this:D . But hell...I just needed to have some fun this week. Been sick all week and I needed to party:D . Feel a little werid posting this without Paul even knowing though, may have to pull a B.SABB/chrisharris on this thread:D ..we'll see I guess. Thanks bro, and thanks for skipping the mix issues:D
damn...six ":D " in my last post:rolleyes: ...I hate people that happy:D

I don't think you should delete it, but I know how that goes.. either way I have trouble streaming tunes so I just download everything.. glad I got to hear it..

Nice! I also tried to PM Paul too to let him know I was getting "over-booked". But I don't think he'll need me anyway after he hears this. Awesome job man. Love the effects on "sacrifice." Very cool!

Sam; thanks again, hope everything's getting better over your way;)

Gidge; Thanks my Cajun friend:cool:

SLuiCe; Man I hope I aint stepped on any toes dude, i'd much rather hear what you would come up with. I'll delete this mo'fo in a sec if you say the word:D Thanks bro..

Fresh, or is that Flash?

Man how fast did you throw this together? WOW!!

Tubedude is gonna be knocked out!!

Really nice, I did this a long time ago with Big Kahuna, too a drum solo he put in the clinic, great fun!!

Great singing, and lyrics!!

GT

Thanks GT, hey what ever happened to "Big Kahuna" he's a hell'uva nice guy...aint seen him around in a long time. Thanks.

Damn! This could have slipped right by me!
Cool stuff, I cant listen just yet, but I shall VERY shortly...
Thanks!
Paul

Its just wild how people all have different takes on what a song should do in thier heads. I'll bet out of 10 different people all 10 would be radically different. Its crazy.
That was pretty cool stuff, dude, I especially liked the way you were still holding out on the verse when the chorus came in, and the effects were pretty cool.
If I use any of your ideas or lyrics its cool, right?
Killer job, man... between your, my own, and Studioviols ideas, and any others that come to me in the meantime, this will turn out killer.
Thanks!

Yeah.... nice.... love it when the chorus kicks in... nice job, David.

You've got great vocal tone, my friend. What voc mic were you using here? Some of the s's sounded messed up... SM57's do that to my voice.

Great addition!

C

David,
......ssssssssmoking brother!!! Youve got a serious voice.
Just kickin ass.... ...cant add much more than that.

oh, btw.... ...nice guit tones tube

gw/5 cause homey can sing!!!!!

Man David that is some voice!!! Love the doubles/fx/delays!

You cranked this out pretty fast. Impressive! Too much.

I love when you reach down with those vox.

Cool! :cool:

FattMusiek, appreciate it man!

studioviols, yep..this here board RAWKS HARD!:D

fprod south, I aint no singer bro..thanks just the same. I gotta catch your latest on the board..been meaning to I promise:)

participant, Thanks Chad. The mic is an AT40/50.

Guernica, Big 'G in da hause! Haha, Thanks Mike!

skids, yeah..it was pretty fast, I started writting about 2:30 saturday evening, and had the voc's down and was mixing them in by 6:30. It took an 18pack though:D . Thanks skids!

sloop, Appreciate it sloop!

tubedude, This should of been put in your original thread, sorry about that...was hoping that you would of seen it a little faster so I could of deleted it:D Yeah you can use anything out of it you want...that's what I did it for//////plus I had a ball also:D Thanks for sharing!

Back