some junk I threw together after a 3 year hiatus

CyanJaguar

of course, my musical intelligence and tastes have changed since then. I am no more making music to try to get famous, I am making it to please myself, so I dont give a flying pig what anyone thinks really. BUT I would still appreciate comments.

anyhow, I just got kontakt and a new computer setup and threw this together. If I had to classify it, I would say experimental instrumental highlife with wannabe elements of jazz.

I dont want comments on the mix. It is not bad or great, but it gets the message across without calling attention to itself.

without further ado

Isadora

New Orleans

Perhaps a tribute to all of the sadly missed smokey creole bars in New Orleans.

Would go well in that dark smoky club with an equally smokey women whilst nursing my dark microbrew.

Hey, when is Tom Waits gonna start singing?

Nice feel to the keys in this, the way it hangs back from the beat just a bit. Where's the ending?

Tim

Very cool feel. Too me, it has an upbest feel. I like that. Just a kind of happy tune. Everything seems to fit together nicely.
Nice tune.
Ed

northsiderap said:
Perhaps a tribute to all of the sadly missed smokey creole bars in New Orleans.

Would go well in that dark smoky club with an equally smokey women whilst nursing my dark microbrew.

Hey, when is Tom Waits gonna start singing?

hey, thanks for the listen. I've been thinking about vocals, but I just cant seem to get anything that works. I'll go listen to the guy you mentioned to maybe get some inspiration.

Timothy Lawler said:
Nice feel to the keys in this, the way it hangs back from the beat just a bit. Where's the ending?

Tim
Yes, I know. I deleted the fade when cubase started acting up but forgot to put it back in. oops.

thanks for the listen and comments

Dogman said:
Very cool feel. Too me, it has an upbest feel. I like that. Just a kind of happy tune. Everything seems to fit together nicely.
Nice tune.
Ed
Hey, thanks man. That actually makes me feel good considering that my monitors cost all of $57

thanks

Back