Some joints I did in FL Studio

definitesupreme

whats good yall! just wanted to introduce myself!

anyway, lots of good joints on this forum, so i decided id join.

def.supreme myspace

anyways, check out the beats! i seen a thread about fruity loops... so i figured id showcase the ones i made using it. (which is basically everything up to a few days ago).

anyway, yall keep doin it and keep them necks crackin'!

peace
def.supreme

definitesupreme said:
how long you been at it for?
been using FL (regularly) for only about a year. started messing around with it back when 3.whatever was released. i like it. and it's gotten much better since the 3.xx days.

i use FL sounds, but just recently got some Dre, Neptunes, Timbaland, and "Klub Klapz" sounds from my friend. so i've been using some of those to make beats.

the hard part is finding the right synth for the melody in my head (melodies are my weak spot). but i could always chop a sample and load it into FL ;)

my next cd (almost complete) will have FL beats as the majority. you'll have to check it out. the 2 new singles i have on MySpace were made with AcidPro (combo of 2.0 and 4.0), but you're welcome to check them out - www.myspace.com/billybomusic.

Bless.

word up! i usually end up makin my melodies from chops.

as far as the drums go... if you have a turntable at all... i would just sample some drums and make your own drum kit...

but yeah.. ive only been at it for a little over a year with FL and made the step up to the asr-10...

nah its hardware.

i ended up getting a mint condition one, with an output expander (8 outs), scsi installed, fully expanded memory, etc... for 350.

basically does all your sampling, sequencing, etc. for you.

better sample editing than the mpc... shittier sequencer though. but maan you can come up with some crazy sounding shit on it.

there are a lot of these with problems, but if you can find one thats mint... it'll do you good, as long as you take care of it.

def i would love to use one of your beats , OMG there jsut my style lol haha check me out on myspace also www.myspace.com/atmos, ummthe only thing is i can shout ya name out on a song but i cant afford to buy em..

Back