Software Drum machine

mknight

Was playing around with hammerhead...how do you get it to save to a wav file? tried save as....and stream to disk, but powertracks wont recognize it as a wav to import. this looks sweet and simple if i can get a wav file out of it.. thanks

Silva, i can't find the demo to download from the webpage you sent.....
has basic for 35.00 and on up from there..but no demo..maybe Im not seeing it...thanks

Hey guys, whats a good software drum machine I could download to use as a click track. Something non-midi please...thanks! mknight

hey emeric...I finally read the manual and figured it out....this works very well...for what I wanted it for..thanks for your help!
[/B][/QUOTE]

Sounds like you got what you need, but if you still wanna check fruity loops out click on downloads and then fruity loops 2.5 demo.

dmc

I just read a pretty good review of Drag and Drop Drummer over at PCRECORDING.COM, and I was thinking about using that for my upcoming demo project.

I guess it's about $40-$45 or so, and it has WAV samples of real drums that are editable just like flying drums in from ADAT or whatever.

Anyone have an opinion on this software? Check it out at www.dddrummer.com

Thanks!
Pete

Back