Softsynth and software effects

rjt

I usually eat purchases I don't like, but I thought I'd see if I could move these. I have three pieces of software and would like to sell them as a package.... these have been opened, and I don't have the box.... but they are the original, factory made disks. All are for Windows, I run them on 2000.

1) Is the Edirol HyperCanvas.... a better sounding version, with more features, of a soundcanvas. You need this disk to run the synth as, after it is installed, it will ask you to put the original disk in your disk player to open it each time you want to use it. (after that you can take the disk out and continue to open the program until you reboot)

2) Steinberg Mastering Edition &
3) Steinberg Quadrafuzz

oddly, the steinberg stuff is not VST, there are some VST versions of the Mastering Edition plug ins, but they are DX. I think Quadrafuzz is both. Despite what Steinberg has advertised, they don't work in all DX hosts... for example, they don't work in Cool Edit or Sound Forge etc. They may work in Sonar or the VST versions may work with a wrapper... havn't tried that.

Visit the websites for more info on these products. I would like to part with the package for about $100 plus $5 shipping and insurance. If interested, let me know.

Take Care

Does HyperCanvas do ASIO? I used to have the Roland VSC-88, latency was absurd!!! Finally gave it away...

Daf

You could check the edirol web site, but I don't believe it does VST. Latency, when your sound card has WDM drivers and not the older ones, is generally a function of your computer.

Take Care

Back