So there's a joker on the forums...

VESSEL2020

Somewhere in Space
Seems to be a joker postin' under user names that look to be similar.
Right now, he's goin' under the moniker of VESSEL2O2O. Using "O's insted of zero's.
My user name is................................... VESSEL2020

I'm flattered that this guy chose my user name to duplicate, and post his garbage...but there's only (1) VESSEL2020 on these threads,..and that'd be me.

Just thought I'd give a head's up to everyone.

Hey VESSEL2O2O
I'm not mad at ya...Obviously you just don't know any better.

Last edited:
Why are you telling us multiple times... and BTW.. he's not in that thread... teh mods must be deleting him now as well.

I was warning everyone. I guess it's not that important though,...cuz it didn't happen to you (yet).
It's funny, today I typed "grimtraveller" on Yahoo just to see what would come up. A fraction of my internet activity over the last 5 years came up, but there's a couple of other grimtravellers out there. I don't want their stuff to be mistaken for mine. Not at all, at all. But they may well feel the same way ! But I have no wish to control how other people use the net. Even if I were God and omnipotent !!

It's funny, today I typed "grimtraveller" on Yahoo just to see what would come up. A fraction of my internet activity over the last 5 years came up, but there's a couple of other grimtravellers out there. I don't want their stuff to be mistaken for mine. Not at all, at all. But they may well feel the same way ! But I have no wish to control how other people use the net. Even if I were God and omnipotent !!

I clearly understand what you are saying, and the point you are making.
I wasn't trying to come off soundin' like I'm the "only" vessel,....and there can't be another.
This so called "person" who was usin' my user name was posting graphic images, and I just wanted to make it clear that it wasn't me. I could care less what this guy's intentions are, or who he is,...I'm just sayin' it's NOT me for the record.
I was also tryin' to warn others on the site. I posted in multiple threads to give everyone else a "heads up".

I wasn't trying to come off soundin' like I'm the "only" vessel,....and there can't be another.
This so called "person" who was usin' my user name was posting graphic images, and I just wanted to make it clear that it wasn't me. I could care less what this guy's intentions are, or who he is,...I'm just sayin' it's NOT me for the record.
I was also tryin' to warn others on the site. I posted in multiple threads to give everyone else a "heads up".
I think you did the right thing. I noticed some of the same thing in other threads a few weeks back. There was one that said "gecko zed" and until I looked closely, I thought it was the mod gecko zzed and I had to look again because what was posted was so un gecko zzed like. I can understand why the perp is doing what they do, sometimes, it's even funny. But you don't want to be confused for them. That's how I feel about the other grimtravellers. This town ain't big enough for all of us ! :D

Wait... you mean you are NOT God??:confused:
Not any more ! I quit.

Back