So I was in the guitar store

matty_boy

In the middle of the day (break from convention) playing guitars. I figured I'd play a godin LG a little bit, as I had heard a few good things about them (and I must say they were correct-nice guitar). I was chatting with a few of the guys that work there, and one of them brings over this new Ibanez from the SZ series. I don't usually look too close at Ibanez products, but I tried it and I was really impressed. I was pretty comfortable to play, fit and finish was good, and it sounded good too. The neck joint was kinda clunky maybe, but for the price I thought it was a good axe.

Now how do I sneak it into the house past my wife?:D

ibanez

Hey Mate
i could sneak it in past yer wife if u want,, she doesnt know ME!
No,,,,that wouldnt work.
UNLESS,,,,,,,, is the guitar remotely PIZZA SHAPED?
Hehehehehe!:D

tell her "thanks for the early Christmas gift darling ...you knew JUST what I wanted!" then, give her a big kiss and you won't have to sneak it by.

Simple. Diamond earrings in one hand, guitar in the other. She won't even see the guitar.

Twist

no wait i got it...

tell her to get her shoes off, take her pregnant butt back to the kitchen bring you a beer ,and say "baby i remember when your curves were as appealing as my new guitar here" ....

we'll all send you a get well card

Buy another amp and some nice fx, rent an apartment. Go there every other night play with your toys. Within three months your wife will think you're out cheating - follows you there and you have to lay all cards on the table. She'll feel guilty for thinking you had an affair, and bad for putting you thru all that - so you'll not only get to keep all the equipment - she'll buy you the Godin also..
I know - but women really work that way...
I think...
Some of the time at least...

:cool:

Beltrom's advice will getcha killed Dooode! Women NEVER feel guilty. They are ALWAYS right. To her, you would be having an affair! With an inanimate object which is WORSE than another female. (They figure they can compete with another female but, not with sumpin like a car or gear!) Suck it up and pay the piper!

Now, back to Ibanez... You gotta love em! I sho do!!!

Attachments

• tm71bkl.jpg
    tm71bkl.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 161
Axe4Yahweh said:
:cool:

Beltrom's advice will getcha killed Dooode! Women NEVER feel guilty. They are ALWAYS right. To her, you would be having an affair! With an inanimate object which is WORSE than another female. (They figure they can compete with another female but, not with sumpin like a car or gear!) Suck it up and pay the piper!

Now, back to Ibanez... You gotta love em! I sho do!!!

Shit man - I wanted to read that story...
You ruined it...

Re: ibanez

Monsterpop said:
Hey Mate
i could sneak it in past yer wife if u want,, she doesnt know ME!
No,,,,that wouldnt work.
UNLESS,,,,,,,, is the guitar remotely PIZZA SHAPED?
Hehehehehe!:D

you could try to sneak it by MY wife.

(Just set it in the den next to the other guitars)

Re: Re: ibanez

Hehehe,,,just send me the details mate,,and i will have a go!

jfrog said:
you could try to sneak it by MY wife.

(Just set it in the den next to the other guitars)
www.theelectrics.com

Back