"so high" - Rock song wav files

Hi Cobain86.
I'll take a listen and try to mix it for you!
Can you send me your email contact so we can be in touch?

See you later,
Walter

Very cool song I think of Clutch when I listen to the vocals, unfortunately the recording is squashed to hell and the bass is basically useless so not much anyone is going to be able to do to thicken it back up without mud. Here's what I came up with in about 45 minutes

Last edited:

There, I can finally post links :) I think it turned out great. Added a bit of guitar in the intro using a portion of one of the guitar wavs :)

PathChub, put together a great Mix. Only thing the snare is sorta ringing Proly was going for that sound tho.

tnrocks, put another very solid, solid mix together like what you did with the vocals sound like you put some type of cool fx on the vocal to really bring that gritty feel was that a EQ? and good balance on the mix.

Daian, good mix as well just your vocals sound to doubled you can hear the difference sound weird kinda.

i have never mixed a rock song.. im only 7 months into mixing and mastering.. but i think i want to take a shot at it.. i have only mixed alot of Rap/Hip Hop and one set of instruments.. but i will post what i come up with.

Here is MY Mix. please comment.

Nice song.. i have the wav file if you want it.. just let me know. this is 224kbps mp3

Attachments

• SO High.mp3
    8.6 MB · Views: 13
Back