So apparently - folks at Fox News were not being honest with their viewers

Yet somehow, under the previous shithead this country was much better off than under our current shithead.

If anyone thinks we’re better off now, I want your drugs.

You do realize this bullshit caused Jan 6? .....If the faith in our democracy fails, civil war results.

See, now you're beginning to catch on.

You know what would lose faith in our precious democracy more than questioning the results of an election? Proving, recognizing and admitting that the 2020 election was a crock of bullshit rigged election. What then, we're going have an overturned election? No, that ain't happening. Your civil war? No, nobody is going out on the limb.

Contrary to what all the pearl clutchers claim, our democracy is not precious. If it was so fucking precious they wouldn't fighting tooth and nail to do things that compromise the integrity elections. Common sense shit, they don't want it. You know why they don't want it? So they can rig elections, that's why. So whether 2020 was rigged, or not, that is water under the bridge, I reckon. But make no mistake, our democracy is not precious in the minds of these fuck's who will do by any means necessary anything to keep some in power and others out.

And that's the name of that fuckin tune.

Reactions: RFR
Let me ask you this, Leddy. Can I ask you a question?

Would you want to be the judge that starts a civil war? Overturning a rigged election in one hand, and preventing a civil war in the other, which would you choose? Which would cause more harm to our precious democracy?

Rigged elections, deep states, proud boys, girly boys, abortions, distortions, HANG MIKE PENCE, Benghazi and her Emails, swamp monsters, mud slingers,
libtards, R is for reverse, pizza parlors, pedophiles, nuns and priests, Victorian portraits and home made butter, sometimes you feel like a nut, I stayed at a
holiday inn last night and my mother lets me make soup, odorono, crest, rocky mountain high, don't bring me down, set the controls for the heart of the son we were born to run.

Would you want to be the judge that starts a civil war? Overturning a rigged election in one hand, and preventing a civil war in the other, which would you choose? Which would cause more harm to our precious democracy?
I would think you’d risk a larger civil war allowing an election to be rigged.

Yet somehow, under the previous shithead this country was much better off than under our current shithead.

If anyone thinks we’re better off now, I want your drugs.
The economy was already doing good before 2016. Trump increased the deficit (prior to covid spending) and juiced the economy even more. His tax cuts were not projected to pay for themselves. Anyone can deficit spend. The real challenge is sustaining growth. Trump’s economy was not sustainable - covid just accelerated the decline. We’d be where we are regardless of who’s in office now - inflating the debt away. I remember Trump bitching about the fed. Saying they should loosen up even more. The fed feared we were heading towards inflation. Covid just sped it up with the additional spending and supply chain disruption.

A civil war?
Is that the threat that is the result of too many guns in the hands of too many people?
What a sick fucking thing.
And all because of lies...
What a joke... it ain't funny though...

A civil war?
Is that the threat that is the result of too many guns in the hands of too many people?
What a sick fucking thing.
And all because of lies...
What a joke... it ain't funny though...

Maybe if you had more guns you wouldn’t be living in a communist country. (You called it that)

So you’re defending Joey?
Not really, just saying that our current reality under Trump would be similar.

I was a life long republican until Trump. I knew he was ultimately bad news, and I can no longer support republicans because of their refusal to address gun violence. I’m not defending democrats, except to say that the pendulum needs to swing a little more left than where it went with Trump and where Desantis wants it to go.

Not really, just saying that our current reality under Trump would be similar.

I was a life long republican until Trump. I knew he was ultimately bad news, and I can no longer support republicans because of their refusal to address gun violence. I’m not defending democrats, except to say that the pendulum needs to swing a little more left than where it went with Trump and where Desantis wants it to go.

Maybe it would be similar economic wise if trump was still here. But the Ponzi scheme of the fed is collapsing under its own weight. Can’t go on forever, the constant printing of money. And every recent president has been spending money that we don’t have.

But I feel the country is worse off in a lot of other ways, not just the economy.
Didn’t like Trump, like Biden even less.

Maybe it would be similar economic wise if trump was still here. But the Ponzi scheme of the fed is collapsing under its own weight. Can’t go on forever, the constant printing of money. And every recent president has been spending money that we don’t have.

But I feel the country is worse off in a lot of other ways, not just the economy.
Didn’t like Trump, like Biden even less.
What is it that makes you feel the country is worse off?

Back