So apparently - folks at Fox News were not being honest with their viewers

How many blank ballots were mailed out well in advance of the 2020 election? 200 million? Enough to sway the result obviously.

Zuckerberg paid half a billion for lefties to collect ballots.
This poor horse has been dead for a while, but in case the news sources you watch don’t report these things, DJT’s own personal commission has conceded there wasn’t widespread fraud. Not to mention his own administration, and family. It’s really just him now, and folks like you. I’ll grant you that mailing unsolicited ballots is a shitty idea, but it didn’t sway the election.

OK, you win.
All I've ever said is that if someone is found guilty, they should be punished. And I don't care who it is.

Sure you do, apparently.

I don't know about this winning stuff. I do know that people should consider carefully before making blanket statements of absolutism. A personal pet peeve. We rarely if ever always or never do one thing or another. It is advisable we all remember that before we speak.

Isn't it interesting how the mainstream media immediately claimed false narrative in near unison as the big steal was actually in progress? The false narrative narrative was the controlled narrative of the day. They needed to control the narrative and they did. If that narrative seems to be absolute reality then the media succeeds. The TV box said so and there it is.

The talking head on the news said the 2020 election was the cleanest election in history! What did the talking head know about the election? The talking head knew about the carrot and the stick and was demonstrating a preference for the carrot.

Sydney and Rudy promised proof and spectacularly failed with kraken and ghosts and brown shoe polish dripping down Rudy's head on TV. A man his age ought to know better. Is it possible they failed on purpose? Maybe they chose the carrot over the stick.

Is it even possible to rig an election? Well yes but it didn't happen because the TV box said so.

Every election is rigged. We didn't go to the moon. Oswald didn't shoot Kennedy, The earth is flat. Wind mills cause cancer. Jets are releasing chem trails, theres chips in the vaccines, smoke on the water. The ice sheets are melting, species are disappearing at an alarming rate. We are pointing nuclear missiles at each other, your mother wears combat boots, your dads gay, my sister swims after troop ships. Everybody wants to rule the world, blam, flika flika bam POW! Stairway scare Dan Dare who's there? He said she said, they did, they didn't, George Soros, Murdoch, patriots, scoundrel.

When I first heard about computerized election machines I knew whoever controls the machine controls the result. Then it was reported that the Diebolds were family friends of the Bushes. Aha. Then Mitt Romney was seeking ownership of voting machine companies. It's all about control. There's the narrative then there's an alternative narrative and the truth is hidden behind door number 3. Absolute truth cannot be proven in the confusion of language; we all have our own truths relative to our misapprehensions of absolute reality.

Isn't it interesting how the mainstream media immediately claimed false narrative in near unison as the big steal was actually in progress? The false narrative narrative was the controlled narrative of the day. They needed to control the narrative and they did. If that narrative seems to be absolute reality then the media succeeds. The TV box said so and there it is.

The talking head on the news said the 2020 election was the cleanest election in history! What did the talking head know about the election? The talking head knew about the carrot and the stick and was demonstrating a preference for the carrot.

Sydney and Rudy promised proof and spectacularly failed with kraken and ghosts and brown shoe polish dripping down Rudy's head on TV. A man his age ought to know better. Is it possible they failed on purpose? Maybe they chose the carrot over the stick.

Is it even possible to rig an election? Well yes but it didn't happen because the TV box said so.
I know it!

And did you know.... the marxists were flying in Martians from Mars and getting them to vote too! (apparently Martians are liberal - you know - being from Mars and all).

Anyway.... it's disgusting.

And not only the talking head on the TV said "the election was legit" - but the Attorney General of the United States said so as well - as if he knows anything about it. :facepalm: Preposterous, I tell ya!

Ya know what we should do? We should all get together at the same time and storm the Capitol in DC and demand they reverse the election results. Who's with me?!!

Lol. Coyly imply we’re all fools for believing the media. Fox admits lying and Trump’s own commission says they can’t find fraud. Trump collected $200M in donations to his “election fraud” fund. (Trump cried election fraud even in 2016 when he won - doing that just in case he lost so he could still fund raise like he did after 2020).

But we are the sheep, right?

You do realize this bullshit caused Jan 6? The value of our currency relies on a shared trust that it’s worth something. If everyone loses faith in a bank and pulls their money out, it fails. If the faith in our democracy fails, civil war results. Trump damaged faith in our very democracy for his personal gain. He is absolute garbage. And yet still has your support, yeah?

Ha! I didn't vote for trump and didn't go to the capitol. I didn't vote for Joe either. I'm more of a casual observer of politics who saw the steal coming and sure enough there it was and undeniably so.

I didn't go to the bank and take out my deposits cause what would I do take them to another bank?

After all this time I still like people. Trump is garbage? I think he is a puny human just like the rest of us. When my friends told me trump won in 2016 my first thought was oh no. Of course I didn't think Hillary deserved a vote either. Then I said well if anyone could say fbi director you're a disgrace. You're fired. Cia director you're a disgrace your fired it would be trump. He fired one and the other took off running. Am I supposed to hate people? A lady at a park screamed at me that everybody hates trump. She was foaming and spitting and walking in circles because I didn't hate trump. Well I didn't hate any of the other presidents either although I was tempted with bushie Jr.

Go ahead and make your accusations. Maybe do some foaming and spitting. It's ok.

Bear in mind that the talking head on TV assured us that it's not possible to rig elections in this country.
No judge (over 60 of them) agreed there was any fraud. All lawyers rebuked because of no evidence. Yet here you sit "knowing" that there was.
Uh huh... OK then... :ROFLMAO:

Ha! I didn't vote for trump and didn't go to the capitol. I didn't vote for Joe either. I'm more of a casual observer of politics who saw the steal coming and sure enough there it was and undeniably so.

I didn't go to the bank and take out my deposits cause what would I do take them to another bank?

After all this time I still like people. Trump is garbage? I think he is a puny human just like the rest of us. When my friends told me trump won in 2016 my first thought was oh no. Of course I didn't think Hillary deserved a vote either. Then I said well if anyone could say fbi director you're a disgrace. You're fired. Cia director you're a disgrace your fired it would be trump. He fired one and the other took off running. Am I supposed to hate people? A lady at a park screamed at me that everybody hates trump. She was foaming and spitting and walking in circles because I didn't hate trump. Well I didn't hate any of the other presidents either although I was tempted with bushie Jr.

Go ahead and make your accusations. Maybe do some foaming and spitting. It's ok.
So you got a lot to say but couldn’t be arsed to actually vote?

“Undeniable”, yet Trump’s own commission couldn’t find it? Lol.
Woosh. Not the point.
Blah blah blah. What does this even mean?
Maybe you should stfu until you vote.

Somehow eyewitness accounts and signed affidavits are not evidence? Roberts refused to look at the evidence because he was afraid antifa and blm would come after him. They had promised mayhem and destruction if trump won.

It's just like the Durham investigation. He said nobody would cooperate with him. Does that mean there was no wrongdoing? Obviously not.

There was motive to juice the votes for a weak candidate and there was opportunity to stuff the ballot boxes so if the election wasn't rigged then I say why not? Am I supposed to accept that with motive and opportunity for miles that the election was clean and all the witnesses to the contrary were lying? If the weak candidate needs a boost of a few tens of millions of votes then why drop the ball and fail to help him along?

Somehow eyewitness accounts and signed affidavits are not evidence?
I have personal experience with a case that involved several falsified affidavits. It is ridiculously easy to “swear” you saw something. Defending it is as easy as saying, “well that’s what I thought I saw”. Yes they are evidence, but evidence is not the same as proof. The affidavits caused additional audits, but the audits failed to provide proof. And again, 60+ lawsuits and Trumps own personal team couldn’t find proof.

Speaking of motivation, I think Trump had 200 million reasons to make his false claims. You’re going to ignore that and go with some random guy says he saw something? You think if there were stronger evidence, Fox News wouldn’t have run it instead of lying and risking their entire existence? Some random guy’s “affidavit” is more convincing than a $200M payday or Rupert Murdoch’s entire company?

I guess I’m glad you don’t vote. Trump could shit on your head and you’d thank him for the hat.

Last edited:
Why in the world would I feel compelled to participate in a system that can't be trusted? Participation is tacit approval.

I'm glad I didn't vote too!

I also wasn't dumb enough to get the jabs so you can flame away on that if you like.

Back