So apparently - folks at Fox News were not being honest with their viewers

Since you won't answer except with an emoji I will have to take that it was for a gotcha and you do believe he is a reliable source.
Think what you like. I simply feel no need to interact.
These threads always go bad and the ‘bastards’ come out. :D

And...does it really matter what I actually believe??

I think not.

Peace out ✌️

Are you going fishing or not?

First things first. Poop doody, er, duty. Then fishing. Gotta figure on bait. Could go chicken livers for cats. Maybe minnows of I can find some, have to dig out my minnow bucket, if I can find it. It'd be nice to get a striper on the line, walleye, small mouth or bucket mouth bass. Nightcrawlers, maybe, for all around. Maybe toss a lure. Topwater would be pretty exciting, but it's maybe a lite early for that. Decisions, decisions.

Fishing!??? What a great idea!

Seriously, you guys have a good one. Wish me luck!(you rely on luck and you just might find yourself fucked. "Luck" is where preparedness and opportunity meets the road. And as always, fish with confidence.)

Think what you like. I simply feel no need to interact.
These threads always go bad and the ‘bastards’ come out. :D

And...does it really matter what I actually believe??

I think not.

Peace out ✌️
Does it matter what you believe, to me, not at all. It is just that now I can't take your word for anything.

Last edited:
First things first. Poop doody, er, duty. Then fishing. Gotta figure on bait. Could go chicken livers for cats. Maybe minnows of I can find some, have to dig out my minnow bucket, if I can find it. It'd be nice to get a striper on the line, walleye, small mouth or bucket mouth bass. Nightcrawlers, maybe, for all around. Maybe toss a lure. Topwater would be pretty exciting, but it's maybe a lite early for that. Decisions, decisions.
Bait. We used to go down to the docks on the river at night with a flashlight and a 1x8 or 12. Shine the light on the water and when a school of spearing went by
the the light would reflect off their silver streak on their sides and we would smack the water with the board and scoop up the concussed ones. Dragging with dragnets
was always fun.

Last edited:
We do what we can. But that's, like, just my opinion, man. Personally I despise fuckers who go out and don't respect the fishery, habitat, the wildlife. Keep undersized/oversized fish, even if slightly so, justify it. Kill skate just for the hell of it or because they can be a pain in the ass. Cut their line because they're scared of doing the right thing and removing the hook. Trashing the fucking place. Stay fucking home, and stay off my lawn.
I didn't mention the piss and shit that was dumped into the ocean off those fishing boats.

I believe they are the most trusted source of truthful news reporting available. Interested in any competitors.
I’ve asked new legal immigrants to America from all over the world and overwhelmingly they say they don’t watch American news; they watch and trust BBC News. And they tell me that where they came from they don’t discuss politics like we do in America. They could be arrested or hauled off in the middle of the night. They’re afraid.
The “border problem” is proof that America is already great! Obviously, all the people trying to cross America’s borders, legally or illegally, already believe that America is great. Only some Americans choose to not believe that!

Last edited:
...already believe that America is great. Only some Americans choose to not believe that!
I say we pass a law that prevents anyone within these great borders to say anything bad about this great country and I just know Jesus would agree with me. Can I get an Amen?

Yes. "Most trusted". Unless they report something you don't want to hear. That's inconvenient.... making Reuters "suspect".

I honestly wasn't looking for dirt, or what have you, on Reuters. Something that would place Reuters in the "suspect" catagory of news sources. And that's the truth. As happens I crossed an article that referenced an article, and rather than rely on a interpretation of the article I followed the link to the original article, as I often try to do. The original article was written by a guy who worked for years at Reuters, Science and Technology Correspondent. Neal Winton. The article is at a site I have never visited, or knew existed. The Daily Sceptic. It looks like an interesting website, I'm sort of naturally a sceptic, so I might check it out more often in the future, number of interesting looking articles there I have yet to read. I'm too dumb to know how to open 2 windows on my phone, so I'll attempt to go back and forth to copy and paste a bit, and also provide a link. A pain in the ass, but here we go...

The article is titled,

When I Covered Climate Change for Reuters I Thought CO2 Was Certainly to Blame for Rising Temperatures. I Was Wrong​

In the article he writes, "I have a particular interest in Reuters’ attitude because I spent 32 years there as a reporter and editor. The global news agency’s traditional insistence on high standards in reporting makes this liaison with CCN seem questionable."

"Questionable", "suspect"? Same thing if not close cousins? Anyway, take a look, if you wish. I think a healthy amount of scepticism is often a very good thing.

I honestly wasn't looking for dirt, or what have you, on Reuters. Something that would place Reuters in the "suspect" catagory of news sources. And that's the truth. As happens I crossed an article that referenced an article, and rather than rely on a interpretation of the article I followed the link to the original article, as I often try to do. The original article was written by a guy who worked for years at Reuters, Science and Technology Correspondent. Neal Winton. The article is at a site I have never visited, or knew existed. The Daily Sceptic. It looks like an interesting website, I'm sort of naturally a sceptic, so I might check it out more often in the future, number of interesting looking articles there I have yet to read. I'm too dumb to know how to open 2 windows on my phone, so I'll attempt to go back and forth to copy and paste a bit, and also provide a link. A pain in the ass, but here we go...

The article is titled,

When I Covered Climate Change for Reuters I Thought CO2 Was Certainly to Blame for Rising Temperatures. I Was Wrong​

In the article he writes, "I have a particular interest in Reuters’ attitude because I spent 32 years there as a reporter and editor. The global news agency’s traditional insistence on high standards in reporting makes this liaison with CCN seem questionable."

"Questionable", "suspect"? Same thing if not close cousins? Anyway, take a look, if you wish. I think a healthy amount of scepticism is often a very good thing.

My personal opinion is thus....

All of this navel gazing about the 2020 election is just making the United States appearing dis United and playing into the hands of our enemies, OK !!!

What we really need to be doing is just bloody move on an forget it and concentrate on the job of sorting out the war in Ukraine which we must solve to bring back freedom and democracy to these people.

The world economy is fucking knackered! The Ukraine is the biggest producer of grain in the world. We MUST sort this out !!

Sorry for the rant xxx

My personal opinion is thus....

All of this navel gazing about the 2020 election is just making the United States appearing dis United and playing into the hands of our enemies, OK !!!

That's because they hate America, our freedom, and our precious democracy. I mean, I hate to say it, I really do, I don't know.

That's because they hate America, our freedom, and our precious democracy. I mean, I hate to say it, I really do, I don't know.
The Ukraine are our friends in this world. We have to stand up for our friends and allies against the tyranny of Putin. We need to stand firm and give the country everything they need to defeat this bastard. The Russian people are good people, that have been ruled by rich oligarchs and Putins crooks and cronies for over 20 years now. We have to also help the Russian people to reclaim their country and restore democracy and prosperity to these good oppressed people.
The Russian people are good people, they are not our enemy. Putin and his crooked cohorts are our enemy

Back