slow ass beat ... comments/suggestions

Learning how to upload music and images . I'll take any help I can get.

My Favorite Web Sites

Angelfire - Free Home Pages
Free Web Building Help
Angelfire HTML Library
htmlGEAR - free polls, guestbooks, and more!

Thank you for visiting my page at Angelfire. Please come back and visit again!

What beat?

What beat?

It's real Audio and it should start playing automatically.

Yo, my bad I peeped it and forgot to respond.

Shit is real mellow. Reminds me of some west cost latino type shit. It's tight though. I like that delayed femal voice thing you got going towards the end. I'd probably kick a interesting story on something like this.

Keep it up. Peace.

I tried it last night too and got nothing. Got a popup window when I entered the site, but it wasnt a player from what I could tell.

Stray

Alright I got it now thanks to Lazi. This is a laid back jam. I think the bassline is phat but I don't like the instrument you're using. The female vox sample in there is tight, I like how you sequenced that in. More changes would make this come off real nice. I'd like to hear the finished beat.

Stray

Thanks

I appreciate the comments abyyss LAZI & Stray

and Stray - when you said u didn't like the instruments -
Did you mean the drum sounds ?

Weltyone,

I think the track is tight, I listened to it a few times last night. The only instrument I didn't like was the bass sound. I thought everything else sounded real good. It may just be that the bass instrument is too loud in the mix.

Good work on this track

Stray

Welytone,

Sorry to confused you, but I'm not talking about the bass drum, I'm talking about the bass instrument (I'm not sure if it's a bass guitar or synthetic bass). That's where I see the problem, your drums are fine.

Stray

Back