Slept On Fam: Audio Crack (Album Leak!)

wargasms

we're still working on finishing things up....this shit will definitely be huge...and we are going to make a real impact on hip hop music on a large scale. It will be a professional release.

it will be probably around 22 tracks. There will be more tracks that wont make the cut, but we will likely be using those for promotion.

Arsenal, Wargasms & C-Gully handling most of the emceeing and Configa handling most of the production

guest appearances(tentatively): Sheisty Crooks(Naseous & Re-Up, AthenA, Warbux, and Estee Nack)

guest production(tentatively): Mesk, Endemic, Kataz, Krimewave and PMC

anyway.... since we are almost there...we are going ahead and let you all hear the title track
AUDIO CRACK
http://www.soundclick.com/sleptonfam_music.htm

Yo this is a hot joint gonna check the other joint real quick. About finishin the City LP I may do some leakin soon myself lol. Good stuff man keep us updated on the LP.

holy shit dawg you from the SC? I got peoples that way man we gotta connect I plan on coming down there on vacation during july let me know. the second joint is pretty hot too I went to your site and saw that you were from SC. Good stuff man keep it bangin

thanks for checking me out..

yeah man chalin, im in columbia sc....holla at me wargasms@gmail.com

we can definitely connect...how long you gonna be down here? put you up on some dope SC music. probably gonna be something going down....

Feeling these right here, checked em both. Beats are fire, you bringing heat as always. These other emcees are fire too.

I’ll definitely be copping this.

Back