Single mastering

BLP

I know that mastering is done on a whole album but is there any mastering engineers with HARDWARE that can "master" a single for radio and music video from a "2 track" mp3 for free??

If it turns out better then we can do we will be paying for future mastering services on whole albums

Plenty of mastering engineers have per song rates which I've seen range from $30-$100 (or more of course).

Most will master a sample section of your song so you can see how it sounds and if you like it you can pay for the full version.

I had been getting samples recently from different engineers and Master Plus (in France) does offer a free sample, surprisingly the whole track.
http://www.masterplusonline.com/en/free-test/free-test.html
This is rare though - but it was my favorite of the bunch. Also, of course you will want to send a better quality file than MP3.

I know that mastering is done on a whole album but is there any mastering engineers with HARDWARE that can "master" a single for radio and music video from a "2 track" mp3 for free??

If it turns out better then we can do we will be paying for future mastering services on whole albums
Dude, offer 'em some money! What's with the mp3? Did you lose the original mix?

Back