Simple but professional e-drumkit FS - $150

girlthatdrums

I no longer need these pieces as I was using them temporarily while my other e-kit was getting built.

With this set-up, you'd have a hi-hat, kick, and snare. (or whatever you want to use them for)

1 Pintech ConcertCast Dual 10" mesh trigger
Plenty of life left in the mesh head, I played it sparingly. These are really cool because there is a seperate volume DIRECTLY ON THE DRUM for both the head and rim triggers. (only manufacturer that does this) So if you want an extra rimmy sound, turn down the head, vice versa. The frame is cast metal, silver vein. Really quality stuff. Triggers very nicely.

1 Roland PD-7 dual zone rubber pad
These excel for use as cymbal triggers or auxillary triggers. 7" trigger. Very accurate, easy to adjust crosstalk.

1 Pintech Ergokik
Attaches to a bass drum pedal, played with an inverted beater. (so you're beating down, rather than in front) This is the only non-pad trigger I'm aware can handle double pedal set-ups. Roland's similar trigger only allows for one beater to strike the pad.

The concertcast alone is worth more than what I'm asking for all three, and the concertcast is in almost new condition.

Add on to your existing kit or start a new e-kit. A simple solution would be buy one of the Roland SPD series multi-pad triggers and use the 4 trigger ins in the back. Get a hi-hat controller pedal. (used for $60) You'd then have all of Roland's drum sounds, ethnic percussion sounds and a full e-kit at your finger tips.

Looking for $150 for all three. I don't want to seperate.

e-drums.jpg

e-drums-back.jpg

Back