'silent studio'

paganprogress

Well I can't really mike up my amplifier because I don't have an amp for that type of thing. Everything I do goes direct to the red box. I think I'll go with Dave In Teledos recomendation of the behringer mixer for some signal boost on vocals and clean guitar. I use Ntrack from the MR8 and have good results for all the effects I need, except distortion. I don't really like the distortion on the red box. Is there some preamp you are using for a overdriven tube/ blues sound? Thanks

Hi...! I'd recommend an amp simulator for your needs. Line6 and Behringer both manufacture respectable units. I use a Line6 POD (1.0) with my Telecaster myself - sounds tremendous. Clean, fat sounds one moment - wall-pulverizing distortion the next - 26 amp models come as standard, plus some cool effects, too. Unless you plan to go on the road and play gigs you could do worse than trade in your guitar amp for this kind of device.

regards, Nils

effects

do a google search for direct x plug ins, guitar effects, some good stuff out there, use with n track on clean guitar.... free;

until you get a processor....

Back