Sick inside home

grh

I accidently spilt fabric softner in my bedroom that is making me very sick. I can not be in the room at all. I have tried cleaning and it does not help. If this happened what would you do? What about putting a large plastic cover over the area?

Be more specific. What kind of fabric softener. How much? On carpet or bed or other fabric, bare floor?

I deal with vacuums and carpet shampooers for a living and I get situations like this from time to time.

Sorry, I got interrupted while replying the first time. How did you try cleaning? What solutions (if any) did you use? Did you try using a machine to assist? Give me as much info as you can and I will try to help.

In my business, many people are sensitive to perfumes and laundry additives. We have to be careful about what we use to clean and deodorize their machines. I wouldn't say this is a dumb thread but perhaps it would be better to address the concern to a site that deals with this rather than a recording forum. There are methods for dealing with this but regardless, it will take time for the effects to fully disappear.

Back