Shure 819 Boundry Condencor Mics??

Minion

Blow Me !!!
Hi Folks, I have been looking for some Cheapo Condencor Mics for Miking cymbals and Came across a Good Price of a Few "Shure 819 Boundry Condencor Mics" and was wondering if these were good Mics and what applications would they be Good For (Cymbals,Bass Drum??)......

I have Looked for Info on these Mics But I couldn"t Find anything on the Net on these Types of Mics so If anyone can tell me something about these Mics I would be Very Greatfull....

ThanX a Lot......Cheers

Well That is Good to Hear....If everything works out I think I will Pick them up as i do need a Good Bass Drum Mic as well as Cymbal Mics....

If anyone else has any experiences with these Mics I would be Happy to hear them....

ThanX

Shure 819 pzm

Just came across this post whilst searching under my mikes model on google. I have one that I picked up on Ebay a few years back for $26!! I saw it and said "why the hell not?" Turns out to be a cool little mike. I have it mounted on the ceiling of my band's rehearsal space to record demo/new song ideas and have used it under the snare next to the kick head as well. However, the application that impressed me the most was the amazing sound I got from laying it on the hardwood floor next to an upright piano. It blew me away. I still have many many many other places to test it out on. Can't go wrong!

Back