Show Your Rig

RustyMetal

Rock 'til ya Drop
Show me your setup. I'm curious what kind of Reaper setups everyone has. Here's mine:

rr9r.png

This is all I have worth showing, so far. Let me see your studio!

:facepalm: :laughings: I shoulda seen that coming.

Seriously, I'd like to see some hardware and studios. Desktops, reference speakers, acoustic treatments, all that good stuff.

Ok, I see it now. Thanks. What about Reaper hardware. Is everyone just using a single display and a mouse? That's what I'm most curious about. :thumbs up:

I use 2 displays... one for Reaper, one for whatever else is happening and the occasional Reaper window which I flick across - MIDI, plugins etc. 1 keyboard. 1 mouse. 1 mouse pad. The keyboard is black, unlike all of yours, which are no doubt a girly pink colour...:laughings:

I am a complete dork. 6 monitors in my cave. 3 for recording software+1 other for controlling while I play drums in another room. 1 for internet PC and one for the cameras.

No, I don't film sex videos....

And sorry, no time to make the pic smaller.

Attachments

• Dirty Studio.jpg
    Dirty Studio.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 90
I am a complete dork. ...
Uh, no. Very nice setup, I'm jealous. I was beginning to feel like the stoned stranger with a control surface for Reaper. It's real handy for moving sub-groups of faders and for moving something just a touch, that my mouse has trouble doing. That studio thread is nice for dream setups, but waaay outta my league. Keep 'em coming.

Back