Should have kept the Cave open.

Luckily for me, I know sweet fuck all, nor do I want to, about American Politics so it's real easy for me to stay out of the clown talk.

:thumbs up:

It's a bit like politics everywhere else . . . well, except we're a two party version of a one party state. People elsewhere at least have the ability to vote for a variety of parties.

He tore into somebody pretty bad. I didn't like it and deleted the thread. He reposted the same thing minutes later. I put him on vacation. He'll be back soon if he wishes.

Hm, that seems a little out of character, especially being that he said following his health problem he basically had learned not to sweat the small stuff. Maybe any concern over getting banned from HR was among the small stuff. *shrug*

Thanks, Chili.

It's a bit like politics everywhere else . . . well, except we're a two party version of a one party state. People elsewhere at least have the ability to vote for a variety of parties.

Yeah I know that much. I'm not completely brain dead and ignorant to it. I just pay it no heed because it's all pointless bullshit banter and means nothing to me.

:thumbs up:

I don't miss the cave at all. It turned into a shithole IMO. You can't have a totally unmoderated place like that. Trolls take over and flame everyone who attempts to post.

Yeah but they were doing that in a deliberate attempt to manipulate its closure. Trolls won.

Yeah but they were doing that in a deliberate attempt to manipulate its closure. Trolls won.

.....and then one of them fucks off, crying like a little girl, because he couldn't post what he wanted in PT. (Cave Retarded Nonsense)

In reality, what should've happened with The Cave was the banning of the trolls from there and everyone else would've got along just fine. Everyone knows there were 2 main arseholes in there.

Not that I miss it or want it back.....but it was good for a laugh sometimes. :thumbs up:

Back