Should a POTUS (any POTUS) be granted immunity from prosecution for crimes committed while in office?

Should a POTUS (any POTUS) be granted immunity from prosecution for crimes committed while in office

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I replaced an AC in my house years ago after having to have the compressor fixed too frequently being it was a 2 ton unit and needed a 3 ton for the size of the house so the compressor was working OT to keep up with the handler. Sales guy visited and said we have this Rheem model and the compressor has intermittent cycling or we have this basic model. So ask asked about the intermittent cycling and he said when the fan kicks the signal cycles up to full rpm instead of an abrupt start and the motor will last longer. I asked if it was necessary and what his honest opinion was, and he said, “In my experience the more components to something means the more that can go wrong.”

Maybe OT, but I feel the same with our Congress. Soooo many moving parts 535 elected members to represent a nation of 331 million. The ratio doesn’t seem too high but it seems there are too many parts going wrong. I don’t know the fix, maybe one Senator per State and cut the Reps from pop per state in half or by 1/3. Sorry for OT

I'm not sure what the problem is. I think it's good to have some definitions settled. If not for Trump would it even be considered?
I agree except for the last rhetoric question. If Trump were not running for office would the fraud charge have even been pursued, and the first time ever using a sleepy Statute to convict someone for a victimless crime? Same with the hush money case. If Trump was not running I’d wager the Georgia election case probably would’ve been sidelined as well, but in fairness that one, at least the accusations, hold some credibility on intent to prosecute. So I would pose the question: If Trump weren’t running for re-election would any of this even be considered?

The cases against Trump is scam to keep Trump off the campaign trail and a way for biden to win the presidency. He cannot win it on his achievements because he had none. biden can't debate Trump because he can't complete a sentence. The immunity should only be for decisions that a president has to make which he thinks are best for the country or actions he feels necessary to defend our country. Of course, a president shouldn't be able to walk down the street and start shooting, stabbing or robbing people. If Trump is convicted, then every president from now own will be convicted by the other party as soon as they are out of office. What biden is trying to do to Trump is the real crime here. In just 3 1/2 half of years with biden president, this country and the world has regressed. There is turmoil in this country and wars around the world under bidens watch. Prices on everything is much higher including interest rates. biden treats felons, illegal immigrants, terrorists and communist countries better than he treats our own citizens. This administration can't even define what a male or female is. Covid was a scam to control the people. biden can't even finish a sentence much less an entire paragraph. biden moves around like a walking corpse. There is nothing better under biden than it was under Trump. I know these forums are full of people with Trump Derangement Syndrome, TDS, and I know I will be attacked by them, but the truth is the truth. Trump will win in November and I will be back on here to rub it in.

Last edited:
The cases against Trump is scam to keep Trump off the campaign trail and a way for biden to win the presidency. He cannot win it on his achievements because he had none. biden can't debate Trump because he can't complete a sentence. The immunity should only be for decisions that a president has to make which he thinks are best for the country or actions he feels necessary to defend our country. Of course, a president shouldn't be able to walk down the street and start shooting, stabbing or robbing people. If Trump is convicted, then every president from now own will be convicted by the other party as soon as they are out of office. What biden is trying to do to Trump is the real crime here. In just 3 1/2 half of years with biden president, this country and the world has regressed. There is turmoil in this country and wars around the world under bidens watch. Prices on everything is much higher including interest rates. biden treats felons, illegal immigrants, terrorists and communist countries better than he treats our own citizens. This administration can't even define what a male or female is. Covid was a scam to control the people. biden can't even finish a sentence much less an entire paragraph. biden moves around like a walking corpse. There is nothing better under biden than it was under Trump. I know these forums are full of people with Trump Derangement Syndrome, TDS, and I know I will be attacked by them, but the truth is the truth. Trump will win in November and I will be back on here to rub it in.
There's so much wrong with this it's hard to know where to start...

Uhm... yeah.... almost none of that is true. As in literally, verifiably, incontrovertibly NOT TRUE.

The cases against Trump is scam to keep Trump off the campaign trail and a way for biden to win the presidency.
I agree with most of the rest of this post, but this ^ ^ is fact that is too clear. I support Trump because I believe he is the candidate for the job and only one that can get us out of the dire sitch our country is in. For those that don’t recognize the tactics happening to do this, how can you not have open-minded common sense?

And to expand, and I’ve mentioned this and believe this, the Georgia case has some legitimate teeth to it. But let due process happen and don’t count the man guilty until he is legally judged as such. The other two NY cases are just political shit that is being pulled to eliminate a viable candidate and challenger to the current POTUS, we should probably examine this case by case an I’m willing to open that debate if you are.But more simply and fairly, how about this…delay the trials and let the man compete without trial burden; if he wins the Presidency, parlay the trails until day 1 when he relinquishes office or, if he doesn’t win, resume the cases Nov 6. Just do not try to undermine his campaign by bringing petty (there are no murders or espionage charges here annd he is not a flight risk) and let this be a fair election.

Last edited:
If Biden wins, I’ll accept that. I won’t be happy but is what it is. But can’t we just have a fair election between the two leading candidates? That’s all I really want and don’t feel it’s too much to ask. Let the winner win, just keep the playing fields level in the race. Fook me there’s already enough political corruption happening at state and local levels we could be focusing all of this energy and intelligence on. Just let the two candidates battle it out in the ring with neither of their hands tied behind the back. Fair enough?

If Biden wins, I’ll accept that. I won’t be happy but is what it is. But can’t we just have a fair election between the two leading candidates? That’s all I really want and don’t feel it’s too much to ask. Let the winner win, just keep the playing fields level in the race. Fook me there’s already enough political corruption happening at state and local levels we could be focusing all of this energy and intelligence on. Just let the two candidates battle it out in the ring with neither of their hands tied behind the back. Fair enough?
What you are saying is that Trump is above the law.
No.

Did I say that? I don’t think I did but correct me and copy please if and where I did.
I believe you stated that all litigation/trials should be delayed. That means you would be electing (hopefully not) a criminal defendant.
Why should Americans wait for deserved justice?
All of the counts across all of the indictments/trials are self inflicted. NOBODY told/asked/cajoled him into any of it. He did it all to himself and I'm only sorry that it took this long.

I believe you stated that all litigation/trials should be delayed. That means you would be electing (hopefully not) a criminal defendant.
Why should Americans wait for deserved justice?
All of the counts across all of the indictments/trials are self inflicted. NOBODY told/asked/cajoled him into any of it. He did it all to himself and I'm only sorry that it took this long.
You believe wrong. Just read the verbiage and keep ‘what I say or intend’ to facts, ok?

Your post #27 says "how about this…delay the trials and let the man compete without trial burden"
Yes,!it does. That does not mean exonerate, it means to extend to allow a fair and able chance to campaign for the highest elective seat in the United States of America

Back