Short moody thing

Man, that WAS short. hehehe...the fade starts within the first minute.

But I didn't want to cheat you on time, so I listed 3 times. The only negative that stuck out was a timing glitch at :29 seconds...with the lead.

I can't comment much, because there's just not much of it. Sounded pretty good.

sorry,
-chris (not Jamal, or KRAMER)

Cool tune Sonny--To be honest I hated to see you dropping off the page with only 1 response! Man this is short--What is your purpose for a tune of this length? Were you going for a standup bass sound? I imagine a real one would work real nice with this..Are the drums real? they sound real-good sound(If theyre real) the guitar solo is pretty good-there is that one odd note-I guess you played it on purpose?? Anyway good sounding tune-maybe some more folks will take a minute (literally) and check it out.

Last edited:
pretty cool....Dante's Inferno was cooler yet. Nice stuff. Now do a real song! You know...a manly song....something that lasts for minutes in the plural sense :D

Thanks guys!

I should explain that I was challenged by some friends to see if I could do any instrumental pieces that would fit as the intro/outro to an imaginary TV show. Those were efforts along those lines, although I had to trim a bit to get to those lengths. Dante's Inferno (Dante being the main character of the imaginary TV show) was originally around 3:30 but I had to trim it to its length to fit in the :40 window. The sad part is that that version is gone forever (at least until I re-record it!) because I only had it on hard drive and that hdd failed and i lost it.:mad:

Ah well...thats how it goes in computer recording...

Anyway, thanks for the comments guys...I am working on a new instrumental as we speak...

Back