Sherlock Amps

dwarf

Well I thought I'd show you people the "finishing year 12 present" I'm going to be buying myself (it's a gift I'm buying with my own money, no parents, so lets not go down that track)

anyway It's a handbuilt tube amp known as the fat head, I heard one when I was 13 and was blown away, I've been comparing my tone to it for 3 years now and nothing comes close. So it's $70 away a week until this time next year.

The amp

Oh only 52 more weeks :D

.....then it has to be built

Oh well I'll get there eventually

jezus h christ. that's alot of doh!................doh!

that thing better make you cry and blow your wad every time you play it. what is your current rig?

ashton VP50 half stack
Laney VC-30112

Nice amps but oh I've heard this amp.

Oh and it's in Australian $'s so it's probably not as much as you think

Thats a technical wonder dude,... but I could build you a freekin KILLER amp for That kind of money,...... actually for about HALF that or less......

It would not have all the midi crap in it, but.... it would be a very substantial amp for what you would spend....

I can't believe how much some folks ask for something like that.....

Good luck ..

Steve

Thatupstateguy said:
Thats a technical wonder dude,... but I could build you a freekin KILLER amp for That kind of money,...... actually for about HALF that or less......

It would not have all the midi crap in it, but.... it would be a very substantial amp for what you would spend....

I can't believe how much some folks ask for something like that.....

Good luck ..

Steve

Really?

So your saying I'm paying too much, they're going cheaper than mesas go for down here.

Back