Shameless Plug

Velvet Elvis

Ahh humma humma humma
Ok... I've had people ask me so I thought I'd post here about it... please excuse the commercial content of this message...

My band's CD "Blue Goodbye" (the band is 'just william.') released nationally yesterday (Sept. 23).

Since we are beacoup dollars in debt, I need all the help selling these things that I can get... soo... I am asking my friends who are interested in getting a copy to help out with one of the following...

1) Go to your local Christian music store (or other record store) and ask them to order the CD (maybe even stock it)... it is available through Grassroots Music Distribution.

2) Go online and order yourself a copy from grassrootsmusic.com or from amazon.com

3) Download song samples from the CD (you can get to them by going to http://www.grassrootsmusic.com/artist/justwilliam/justwilliam1
The more people listen to the songs, the higher we appear on
their "daily downloads" chart and the more exposure we get.

4) Let me know what your favorite song is... what you think of the band (be nice ;P) and if you think we ought to hang it up or keep trying :)

Thanks HR.com for all the help!!! It was many many many of you who helped us through the recording and the mixes!!!

Grateful for this board!!
Velvet Elvis

Back