Serious Thing

I like reverb!
I hate un-edited front end MP3s!!
I like synth pads with nice female voices.

When you get away from your F. zappa stuff...its very nice. So....enough of the secrecy....who's the chick, what do you play, recorded how....how many more do you have??

btw, the solo trumpet note at 2:05 is technically ok, but sucks for a choice to "hang on"

heh...no secret... :)
The stuff's recorded on everything from a Fostex250 four track to a B16.
The drums are either live or a Yamaha RX11 through an Akai S612 sampler.
The rest of the instruments are done by me on all kindsa stuff, old Moog synths, Korg Poly 600, GR700 guitar synth etc... The vocals are done by various friends in various states of inebriation.
None of it’s meant to be taken seriously... I just got Cubase VST so I’m using these old masters to practice on.... hence my not knowing how to edit properly yet.

I guess around 87 to about 93. I haven't done anything in years so I went & bought Cubase VST & got some new equipment and I'm just learning all this digital stuff from scratch.
My regular stuff is more guitar oriented...

...basically for the last 10 years I've been playing guitar live along with the midi tracks and going straight to 2 track tape. So.. I'm gonna take all the old midi files and re-do them as audio... take my time on the guitar parts and see what happens.

Back