Seperate Tracks ACID PRO 6

Billyo488

Hi, when i open Acid Pro 6 it seems to be placing all my mics and guitar line on 1 track on every track. It never used to be this way.

FOR EXAMPLE. I open 8 audio tracks, 7 which of are mics.
I recorded the guitar track. then i went to go play drums. I was hoping it would record each track seperatley so i could edit just the snare or just the kick ect.
But i went and recorded the drums, then solo'd the snare track, i heard the guitar loud and clear and also the snare and the toms and the kick and every drum piece. It never used to be this way. Can anyone help me?

Billyo488 said:
Hi, when i open Acid Pro 6 it seems to be placing all my mics and guitar line on 1 track on every track. It never used to be this way.

FOR EXAMPLE. I open 8 audio tracks, 7 which of are mics.
I recorded the guitar track. then i went to go play drums. I was hoping it would record each track seperatley so i could edit just the snare or just the kick ect.
But i went and recorded the drums, then solo'd the snare track, i heard the guitar loud and clear and also the snare and the toms and the kick and every drum piece. It never used to be this way. Can anyone help me?

Starting with v6, there's a red "arm" button on each track. Only arm the track you're recording.

Also, make sure you have version 6.0d. Something may have been messed up with the solo button on earlier builds - I know solo was messed up on 4.0 for a while.

Daf

Back