Selling: YORKVILLE AM150 w/ DFX $475

MikeDMusic

Hey guys,
I'm selling my acoustic amp because it's a lot more power than I need at the moment and I need the money. This amp has under three hours of use and is in perfect working order. The only thing that isn't mint is there is a small section on the front grill about the size of a small paperclip that the black paint got scratched off of it, really hardly noticeable. Other than that you are saving about $80 on a brand new amp. I'm in boston right now until around may 6th and then I'm in Pennsylvania until september. So if somebody who wants to buy this amp is in my location at some point in time I would rather arrange for local pickup, but if somebody wants to ship this thing than I will go along with it as long as you cover the shipping charges. This amp is, well it's pretty damn awesome I must say, it's the most convincingly acoustic acoustic guitar amp that I have ever played out of. More natural than a strawberry blonde, or a crate, and definately WAY better than an fender acoustisonic. It has tons of great (i mean grade A) effects on it, reverb, delay, chorus, and all sorts of combinations of them. It has two channels, one for guitar, one for vocals with an XLR input. The mic channel sounds a little bit muddy...but if you have a rackmount eq or something of that nature it is very easily fixed with a little bit of tweaking. This thing is incredible for live applications and I promise it won't dissapoint you. PLEASE SOMEBODY BUY THIS I REALLY NEED THE MONEY. Just think if you don't buy this I will never have the money to build my studio this summer then some potentially wonderful music that could potentially change the world will never have been created and it will be all your fault! Do you really want to do something like that? :) I can send photos if you want them. Thanks a lot.

Back