Selling the Rest C414s, AT4050s, Motu, etc

darnold

Hey everyone, i havnt been around the forum much this year or been involved with recording so i decided its time to sell off the rest of my gear, get out of debt, and start new. I will probably do these in a few phases because theres a few things i cant sell yet.

Heres what is ready now.

(2) AKG C414 EBs - $550 /each - These are the older style AKG C414s similiar to the B-ULS but in my opinion less harsh and has a little more of the vintage sound. They are not the nickel finish style. Both mics work great solo or as a stereo pair. Comes with the original grey foam case, manuals, and stand clips. One stand clip is a little stripped with the threading but still works great. One mic also has broken polar pattern and rolloff switches but this does not effect the quality of the mic.

(2) Audio Technica AT4050s - $375 /each - A few years old now but has only had fair amount of use in the studio. Good compliment to AKG C414 when your going for a neutral sound but need it a little thicker. I love these things on female vocals that need a little rounding out. An of course they do everything else an AT4050 is known to do. They are in near perfect condition (i dont think they even have a scratch on them) and come with the foam casing, shockmounts, and manuals.

(2) MXL 603s (stereo pair) - $150 /pair - Had these for a while. Still in excellent/perfect condition. Comes with alluminum carrying case, foam windscreens, shock mounts, etc.

(2) SM57s - $70 each - Used very little outside and inside the studio. Near perfect condition. I have a 3rd one that has a broken screen that pops off if anyone is interested. I was going to send it in and get it fixed and possibly keep it but if someone is interested let me know.

(3) Sennheiser e604s - $220 /package - This package comes with all three. If they dont sell in a package i will deal them out seperately. These mics are in great working condition. They do have a few scuffs from drum hits hitting them but they are extremely durable. Comes with clamp clips and 2 Sennheiser mic bags.

(2) Behringer ECM8000 - $40 /both - Thought i would keep these around but then i realized i dont have any use for them. Still pretty much new condition although one is missing the behringer logo on the mic (this might be prefferable).

Countryman Type 85 DI - $100 - Very little use except for the occasional DI bass. Excellent sounding DI especially when mixed with an API.

(4) Whirlwind Director DI - $50 /each - Three of these are in near perfect condition and have only been used a few times. One has little general wear from use. These are a good example of things that have done nothing but collect dust the last year because i have had no use for them. Take them off my hands.

(4) Audiotechnica ATH-M40fs Headphones - $50 /each - Hardly used condition. Closed backing and a really in your face and punchy sound. Works excellent for tracking purposes. I also prefer mixing with these over my AKG k240s because i think they have a more accurate mid response where the AKGs seem a little more scooped.

Motu 2408mk3 - $650 - Not sure what these have been selling for on the used market so im taking a stab. Again, great working condition and an extremely flexible unit. Never had to use anything else because of its versatility. The 3 ADAT light pipe i think is one of the most usefull things on here. I used it as my interface to frontend an Alesis HD24 to the PC. Works great. There is a little natural wear on the breakout box from the rack screws. Comes with PCI-424 card and cables.

Mackie UAD-1 PCI - $250 (editted price: sorry i dont know why that ended up at $150. For those of you who have already offered at the price of $150 talk to me, i am willing to bargain because of my mistake.) - Dont want to let this go. This is the original Mackie card that comes with the 1176 plug on stock. This is one of the most usefull items i ever bought and the 1176 plug sounds fantastic. Only original stock mackie plugins are registered with this card and i do not have original boxing.

Also im always up for a little reasonable bargaining. You can reach me at skadarnold@gmail.com . I can also provide pictures although i havnt taken any yet. Im trying to get all of these out the door within the next few weeks so lets get er done.

Some items to expect later on are Truth Audio TA1A (extremely sad to let these go), Alesis HD24, or Blue Blueberry.

Thanks,

Danny

Last edited:
UAD-1 is sold. Sorry again for the typo.

Also i thought i should mention that the C414 are the P48 EB type.

Danny

Back