Selling Stuff to Stay Financially Afloat...

peritus

The not fountain head
Hey all...

I've got too much stuff in my house that I meant to repair, but haven't I got around to it.. Besides that, I've got stuff I'm not using anymore that I should be getting rid of (because I'm bank and credit broke)... So, to be honest, this is kind of an impulse post (as the holiday money crunch has me down), so I haven't gone rummaging and testing stuff just yet for exact condition and such just yet... Price is my accepting your offer...

Here's what is on the top of my head at the moment...

2 x Roland DS-30A monitors (no problems, power cords on request)
Roland U.S. - DS-30A: 24-bit Digital Reference Monitor

1 x Shure SM81 (missing stand clip, no other problems, has factory molded case)
Shure Americas | SM81 Instrument Microphone | Industry-standard, Touring, Vocal, Instrument

1 x Rode NT1000 (no problems, has mic stand ring and leather bag)
RØDE Microphones - NT1000

1 x Rode NT1A (no problems, have shockmount somewhere lol, has leather bag)
RØDE Microphones - NT1-A

1 x AKAI MPC1000 (blue model, has the older pads, a couple of which are unresponsive, has 4GB card, have HD tray somewhere, has JJOS)
MPC1000 Sampling Production Station

1 x ARP Omni Mk 1 (from my reading, this needs capacitors replaced on the keys, has ridiculously tank-like custom wooden travel case, unknown working condition at this moment)
ARP Omni | Vintage Synth Explorer

1 x Tektronix Oscilloscope (not sure what model and condition, bought at auction years ago, can investigate if you wish)

1 x Ensoniq VFX (seems like I remember it having a battery error, but worked well for me last time)
Ensoniq VFX / VFX-SD | Vintage Synth Explorer

1 x Alesis HR-16 (bought at same auction as the scope, never tried to use, unknown condition, no power supply)
Alesis HR-16 | Vintage Synth Explorer

I have other stuff I suppose, but that's the big stuff..

I can offer details at your request. It's just that it's taking everything in me to click "Submit New Thread".... lol

Thanks and Happy Holidays! PM if you intend to purchase something for sure... Questions of condition and quality should be public, I guess..

I have no idea about shipping... So that's TBD...

-Joshua

Answered PM's about this... Sorry for the delay.. Twas the holiday crunch... Offers are being considered in chronological order, because it's the most friendly way I can think to do it. If an early bidder chooses not to purchase for my "can't go below" price, the later bidders will be considered... Thanks, Joshua.. Happy New Year !

VESSEL2020 asked on my profile page:

Tektronix 2213 60MHz Dual Trace Oscilloscope - eBay (item 360329985584 end time Dec-27-10 08:31:04 PST)
Is this the same model # as the Oscilloscope that you have?
I may be interested. Any info?

===========

I decided to reply here....(and PM him to look here)

I snapped some pictures of it.. Just FYI: I've never used it nor plugged it in; it's in an unknown state. It says "Type 422 Oscilloscope" on the back.

Here are my pictures:

Thanks,
Joshua

p.s.

on ebay < This looks like it, but the auction belongs to someone else.

So, I've finally joined the whole eBay selling menagerie (yeah, I'm late). I'm testing it out with my first auctions being a camera and a Fostex Compressor.

(Someone please let me know if posting links to my eBay auction is banned. I vaguely remember reading something like that on here year ago. If this is the case, I'll edit this post, ASAP.)

Here's the Fostex auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260714917244

Thanks,
Joshua

I have another mic to add to the mix... It's a vintage Shure 520D Green Bullet. I've used it recently, and it worked well. It's a little beat up. The cable is super long. Still taking offers on all my stuff...

The oscilloscope was sold on eBay.

Also, all the mics are still available. Here are the prices I cannot go below.

Rode NT1000 (2004ish) $230.00
Rode NT1A (2004ish) $130.00
Shure SM81 (2006ish) $215.00
Shure 520D (1970-1996?) $100.00

Thanks! -joshua

Back