Selling on eBay?

What an idiot.

He got all riled up based on difficulties with an automated system.

Let's see, he inluded the terms "CD-R" and "MP3" along with the names of bands like "Deep Purple" and "Scorpions." He was then suprised when his sale was rejected? He then repetitively posted every tiny development with a scathing twist on eBay's forums and was suprised at eBay's response.

eBay had a couple of flubs in their automated system and based on these flubs he alleges they discriminate against independent artists?

Idiot Hothead.

I think that what got him so pissed was the total lack of human response to the problem. Having to write 2000+ letters is bullshit.

I think he is someone with 2 much time on his hands but is trying to do something good about copyright's and all that but I ponder the question Did he "Really" contact like he said Courtney Love and Paul McCartney and notify them of the infringment like he claims he did and also would they respond to an e mail from an unknown source quickly as I'm sure they get "false claims" like that all the time just someone stating that and wanting to ask more questions

RD423 said:
I think he is someone with 2 much time on his hands but is trying to do something good about copyright's and all that but I ponder the question Did he "Really" contact like he said Courtney Love and Paul McCartney and notify them of the infringment like he claims he did and also would they respond to an e mail from an unknown source quickly as I'm sure they get "false claims" like that all the time just someone stating that and wanting to ask more questions

Oh, I'm sure he emailed them.....I doubt they read it, but he probably emailed them.

Back